NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

1984 gets closer!

Guest Kens06

Having worked for a major credit card issuer it's amazing how realistic that is! :lol:lol

HAHAHA, allI saw was the purchase of the 48 condoms on the list.....lmao....

T

i did the math - 42" waist = not too many of those 48 condoms gettin' used

oh wait, his wife subscribed to mens health - i wonder - for HIM or for HER? ;)

kinda funny - but in reality - personal information like that will never get in the hands of the local pizza place - the local governments have been taking a severe stand on identity theft - as i believe one of our local big guys had his identity stolen (forget the name) so he has kinda made it a personal vandetta to keep this high on the radar for not only government officials - but i have also seen numerous TV ads to keep us on our toes.

HAHAHA, allI saw was the purchase of the 48 condoms on the list.....lmao....

T

i did the math - 42" waist = not too many of those 48 condoms gettin' used

oh wait, his wife subscribed to mens health - i wonder - for HIM or for HER? ;)

kinda funny - but in reality - personal information like that will never get in the hands of the local pizza place - the local governments have been taking a severe stand on identity theft - as i believe one of our local big guys had his identity stolen (forget the name) so he has kinda made it a personal vandetta to keep this high on the radar for not only government officials - but i have also seen numerous TV ads to keep us on our toes.

It was McCain's wifey that had her identity stolen. So, I assume there was alot more to lose. As for the rest of us-I am wondering why my local pizza place doesn't just bring the 'usual' every Thursday without my having to call..... :P

BTW-if you buy something from Vinyl Fetish on Melrose-don't leave the receipt lying around..... :rolf From someone who knows.....

M~

BTW-if you buy something from Vinyl Fetish on Melrose-don't leave the receipt lying around..... :rolf From someone who knows.....

M~

Vinyl Fetish :huh Is that the WalMart of Leather wear? :rolf:rolf

Dang M, did you hang out with Tanya on Saturday?????

Not much-couldn't get a word in edgewise.... ;) Why? Was there some raunchy talk? Oh, what the heck-of course there was some raunchy talk! :smilelol

M~