NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

The search begins - C5 FRC

MY76LT4

Just beginning a new search for a C5 FRC. If anyone has one they are considering selling, or giving away lol, please give me a call at 602-617-1374 or email me at pdgourno@juno.com Thanks in advance. David in Glendale

I went 11 seconds once.

well, cowboys think 8 seconds is a long ride...

sorry I couldn't resist.

Good choice on the FRC. Good luck and if I see something I'll be sure to let you know.

You looking for stock, mild, or wild???

I went 11 seconds once.

You're including the 3 seconds it took you to get the shorts off that poor boy. I think you had an 8 second ride there.

If you help out Mike by buying his car, I won't tell yer ol lady about it....

I went 11 seconds once.

well, cowboys think 8 seconds is a long ride...

sorry I couldn't resist.

Good choice on the FRC. Good luck and if I see something I'll be sure to let you know.

You looking for stock, mild, or wild???

Well, as nice as Mike's car is it would be too much car for me. I prefer one that is not too far past stock but realize everyone adds their personal preferences.

David in Glendale

I have a 02 Electron Blue Z06 that I would sell if I could find a C6 Z51 auto car to buy....my car has only 26k miles on it and a nice aftermarket sound system in it... A hurst shifter and a Halltech CAi..... it's got blacked out wheels and screens...new tires,lowered on factory bolts, and all the dumb things that seem to break, window motor, headlight motor replaced by my GMPP warrenty. I've installed a HID headlight bulbs too... If interested let me know thx Tim

Check this one out if you don't like Mike's. http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/...showtopic=11318

Love the car, just need a little extra cash. Nothing wrong with it and it turns heads. It's not hot in the summer and runs like a champ.

Bob

Bob, did you ever have the motor tuned and dyno'd? Numbers?

Check this one out if you don't like Mike's. http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/...showtopic=11318

Love the car, just need a little extra cash. Nothing wrong with it and it turns heads. It's not hot in the summer and runs like a champ.

Bob

Bob, did you ever have the motor tuned and dyno'd? Numbers?

Not yet. I should just bite the bullet and do it. I've had some people look at the car but it's always a $$$ issue, never anything having to do with the car.

To the OP, good luck on your search.

I sucummed to what I thought was a great deal (13K) on a basically stock 2000 6-speed coupe, the two roof targa top edition. Unfortunate turn of life events for a vette owner made him want to sell the car immediately. Thanks for all the input on some great rides. David in Glendale