NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Congratulations to AZP&S

roostertail

Just wanted extend my congratulations to Mike and all at AZP&S.

I wasn't able to spend a lot of time due to a prior commitment, but had a chance to tour the shop and offices. Looks great :thumbs Nice car show also, looked like a great turnout.

After some discussion regarding their new cams on a prior thread, I'm exited to get over there, when Mike isn't so busy, and talk specifics. Although, I saw a couple of supercharges waiting for installation and now I'm starting to think about that again :banghead ....might have to start a poll and let you all decide :lol

I wasn't able to spend a lot of time due to a prior commitment, but had a chance to tour the shop and offices. Looks great :thumbs Nice car show also, looked like a great turnout.

It was great to see you out there. We figured you left early so as not to miss Matlock.... :P

It was a great turn out and we had loads of fun too....

Andrew

After some discussion regarding their new cams on a prior thread, I'm exited to get over there, when Mike isn't so busy, and talk specifics. Although, I saw a couple of supercharges waiting for installation and now I'm starting to think about that again :banghead ....might have to start a poll and let you all decide :lol

forget the poll - JUST DO IT! :burnout