NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Trade wheels?

jagoff

Is anyone interested in trading wheels with me? ive got C5 Z06 wheels 18x9.5 fronts with newer Nitto 555s and 18x10.5 rears with newer toyo proxes. The wheels are chrome and in excellent condition, im just not really a huge fan of chrome. Id prefer to keep 18s on the front, but im open to all clean trades. Again, theres nothing wrong with the wheels or tires, but im just not a chrome guy... i have the chrome center caps too, ill post pics later.

post-793-1253121573.jpg

I have a set of polished thin spokes on mine stock C5 sizes (18 on rear and 17 on front) But if you don't like chrome you probably won't like these either. I also have a set of the grey painted thin spokes (with nearly worn out tires on them) The only thing is I been using them as a spare set and each one has a ding or two or three....on them. LOL. They maybe good for powder coating to whatever color you like??? Good luck on your search. Casey

I already have a set of thin spokes as spares right now, im not really looking for stock C5 wheels unless they are Z06 wheels... but thanks : )

What are you looking for?? I have a set of 2001 Z06 Speedline rims with Nitto 555R2's..... They have 4 20 min sessions from Firebird on them is all.... You don't give much of what you are looking for so here is a choice!! Ken

QuickSilverZO6

Is anyone interested in trading wheels with me? ive got C5 Z06 wheels 18x9.5 fronts with newer Nitto 555s and 18x10.5 rears with newer toyo proxes. The wheels are chrome and in excellent condition, im just not really a huge fan of chrome. Id prefer to keep 18s on the front, but im open to all clean trades.

Again, theres nothing wrong with the wheels or tires, but im just not a chrome guy... i have the chrome center caps too, ill post pics later.

Are these replica wheels or OE chromes? Probably replica i guess with the 18x9.5's in the front.

QuickSilverZO6

When I get my car back I will be selling my wheels. Maybe we could work out a trade. They are C6 Motorsport repos from Factory Reproductions. They have the C5 flags on the center caps. They are not chrome either but a machined face with black.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I actually have 6 of these

2 - 18x9.5 +57 offset , with 275/35R-18 g-Force T/A KDW NT

2 - 18x10.5 +58 offset, with 305/35R-18 Nitto NT555R II

2 - 19x10 +79 offset, with 295/35R-19 g-Force T/A KDW NT

They are all in really good condition. They do have a couple tiny nics on them from normal use. If you would be interested I can get you tread depths and up close pics of each of them. Only reason I am getting rid of them is I am getting the new T.P.E. wider rear quarters and need a wider wheel with different offsets.

If you are interested let me know.

thanks,

Brian

(480) 620-5676

When I get my car back I will be selling my wheels. Maybe we could work out a trade. They are C6 Motorsport repos from Factory Reproductions. They have the C5 flags on the center caps. They are not chrome either but a machined face with black.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I actually have 6 of these

2 - 18x9.5 +57 offset , with 275/35R-18 g-Force T/A KDW NT

2 - 18x10.5 +58 offset, with 305/35R-18 Nitto NT555R II

2 - 19x10 +79 offset, with 295/35R-19 g-Force T/A KDW NT

They are all in really good condition. They do have a couple tiny nics on them from normal use. If you would be interested I can get you tread depths and up close pics of each of them. Only reason I am getting rid of them is I am getting the new T.P.E. wider rear quarters and need a wider wheel with different offsets.

If you are interested let me know.

thanks,

Brian

(480) 620-5676

I like the 18's front and 19's rear - definately like the look of these...

I also have a full set of chrome thin spokes stock C5 sizes OE wheels with run flats backs are minimum tread if you are more interested in those for a trade. I will trade you either set.

-PETE

What are you looking for??

I have a set of 2001 Z06 Speedline rims with Nitto 555R2's.....

They have 4 20 min sessions from Firebird on them is all....

You don't give much of what you are looking for so here is a choice!!

Ken

Pete never really knows what he wants... lol.

Thanks Ken. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well the deal with quicksilver seems to be in hold indefinitely, so im up for other trades as of right now!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, so im still on the search for a set of wheels to trade for my chrome Z06 wheels. ill even take a stock set of speedline Z06 wheels with good rubber. It would be a sweet upgrade on an otherwise stock Z06!!!

I love the proxes! i dont know what R888 means tho... i have absolutely no complaints with the tires at all