Anybody wanna give up their STOCK C5

Togo

I'd be in if I didn't have to remove my performance hood seal. Oh well maybe some other offer will come along.

3,503 lbs of trouble
***EDIT*** guess i should have said TEMPORARILY give up their C5

there is a thread over in C5 forced induction (why i don't know - seems that you would put a thread like this in C5 general)

have a look

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread...647&forum_id=86

someone's gonna get a screamin' deal on this though!!!!

Hmmm, this slightly reeks of you could get what you pay for. I mean, if everything goes well, yes, it could be a good deal for someone, but the some of the conditions, like:

Drop the car off, leave it here - no watching, hanging out, calling every day to see "where we're at". We would need the car for a minimum of two weeks, possibly three to four. If it goes slightly over, please understand, we would do our best to be completely finished within four weeks, but if it goes over another week, well, that could happen.... :huh

You're still going to be paying 60% of retail for the kit, so it's not free, they have a "Don't call us, we'll call you when it's done...whenever that may be" attitude, and your car's a guinea pig. What if something goes wrong. You going to be left holding the short end of the stick?? They also say "We are fully responsible for the customer's car while in our care." I'd want EXACTLY what that means in writing. This could be a sweet deal for someone, but this could also be the start of someone's nightmare.

Kenne Bell bought the car from the last person who donated their car for this project. They had it for over a year. I cant see how a kennebell blower would do well on a stock motor anyway... kinda like putting a F1R or a TTi Stage X on a stock motor.