NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Grumpy's hat

3,503 lbs of trouble

3,503 lbs of trouble
Can it be here by then :huh

That I don't know yet, but if not for the BBQ, then a Corvette Saturday lunch or even a special get together would be good. I still think if we can get it here for the BBQ, that would be the best.

I think we may have a "Farewell Party" coming up real soon if it doesn't make it in time for the BBQ...

Um, so did anyone PM and ask them to send the hat? Just wondering if the ball got rolling or if we all just said 'great idea' and let it drop.... :banghead

M~

ps what great pics can we get? I saw what some other people are posting....we need to be imaginative.

Um, so did anyone PM and ask them to send the hat? Just wondering if the ball got rolling or if we all just said 'great idea' and let it drop.... :banghead

M~

ps what great pics can we get? I saw what some other people are posting....we need to be imaginative.

At least one has got to be on top of a sahuaro cactus. Where else do they have those but in AZ?

I think we may have a "Farewell Party" coming up real soon if it doesn't make it in time for the BBQ...

I can't make the Gila Bend cruise darn it all :banghead

But, let us know when the "Farewell Party" will be. We definitely want to make that.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone made contact with the CF about getting Grumpy's hat here for GB?