NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2000 Targa Coupe, 6 speed

GuyverVette

Hi there.

I'm offering my 2000 Corvette Targa Coupe. It's got Recaro Sport Seats and a C5.5 bumper from 2F Performance. I has around 110,000 miles but as you know, LS1 engines really start to live at around 100k. The photos show C6 wheels but I sold them already so right not it come with C5 "wagon wheels", there's no curb rash and they are in great shape.

The hood was also modified, I filled the middle line to go with the C5.5 bumper cleaner look.

The bumper allows you to use any OEM or aftermarket grille designed for a C6 Corvette (non Z06). The fog lights have an LED turn signals conversion inside.

Price $16,000 OBO.

Please email me if you need more info.

More photos at: www.2FPerformance.com

DiagSm.jpg

Time for something new or not replacing it with a Vette?

You know, if you would buy a Purple one you wouldn't be selling it so soon.

Good luck with the sale. Car looks great.

Hey guys, well. Right now I just want to pay off some debt and ease on my monthly payments. I can get another Vette later. I think I'll go back to the C3 body style for my next Vette. I still don't know.

Paco, sorry to see you selling you car although I understand paying off the some debt. The C3 sound good, hope you get one soon and hope to see you at some of the car shows.

Paco, sorry to see you selling you car although I understand paying off the some debt. The C3 sound good, hope you get one soon and hope to see you at some of the car shows.

Good luck with the sell of your car. if in the future you like to purchase a C-3. look me up perphaps we could make a buss. transaction i like to sell my C3 but it needs small things on it. put the classic blue book price is nice. but I'll go into making a deal if is good for me and your car looks nice.

Pablo

AKA: :banannasword: John68.

• 4 weeks later...

Good luck with the sale - NICE car. Maybe in a few months I may shopping.

Has anybody seen a similar front breather mod for a C4???