NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Complete LS7 Exhaust System with "Man Switch"

Bob

The complete system from my 2006 C6Z (exhaust manifolds, cats, H-Pipe and NPP cat-back) and a "man switch" (man switch is a must have with NPP, see here.

http://www.lgmotorsports.com/catalog/produ...roducts_id=1516

The NPP's will have to be welded on one side (long story), Corvette Forum guys are claiming 10-12 HP gains on stock C6's just by adding the stock LS7 exhaust. My understanding is this will bolt right on to any 2005 - 2008 C6 with an A4 or MN6, but not cars with A6 without some "manipulating".

$700 cash and carry for everything and you give me your "blank" plate where the man switch goes.

Also working on an "installed" price at Xtreme.

Extreme says $600 to install everything, including welding the NPP on the one side.

FYI - LG's site says the man siwtch is only good for 2006 and 2007 models??

The complete system from my 2006 C6Z (exhaust manifolds, cats, H-Pipe and NPP cat-back) and a "man switch" (man switch is a must have with NPP, see here.

http://www.lgmotorsports.com/catalog/produ...roducts_id=1516

The NPP's will have to be welded on one side (long story), Corvette Forum guys are claiming 10-12 HP gains on stock C6's just by adding the stock LS7 exhaust. My understanding is this will bolt right on to any 2005 - 2008 C6 with an A4 or MN6, but not cars with A6 without some "manipulating".

$700 cash and carry for everything and you give me your "blank" plate where the man switch goes.

Also working on an "installed" price at Xtreme.

That's a pretty good price for someone looking to step up from OEM yet appearing to be OEM. You might consider just replacing your tombstone with a new one, because the man switch is not just a slam dunk for a stock C6. There's a lot more involved to operation of the bi-mode than just that switch that the buyer will need to do. BTW, the NPP mufflers are different internally from your Z06 bi-mode ones and are slightly louder.

I've done this swap on my '08, so if anyone needs more info, I'll be willing to help. The HP gain is closer to 20 when you include the tune that really lets that exhaust work better.

That's a pretty good price for someone looking to step up from OEM yet appearing to be OEM. You might consider just replacing your tombstone with a new one, because the man switch is not just a slam dunk for a stock C6. There's a lot more involved to operation of the bi-mode than just that switch that the buyer will need to do. BTW, the NPP mufflers are different internally from your Z06 bi-mode ones and are slightly louder.

I've done this swap on my '08, so if anyone needs more info, I'll be willing to help. The HP gain is closer to 20 when you include the tune that really lets that exhaust work better.

Your commission check awaits!! :banannadance:

• 2 weeks later...
Bob, did you ever sell your exhaust or did you change back over to stock?

I've got LG from "nose to hose" (Pro Long Tibes, X-Pipe, HF cats and GT4 cat-back). This is the entire OE exhaust which I'm told gets a C6 another 15-20 HP. I was just talking to a guy in Vegas who did this with Corsa Sports and picked up 30!!

Chew got your car back??

QuickSilverZO6
Bob, did you ever sell your exhaust or did you change back over to stock?

I've got LG from "nose to hose" (Pro Long Tibes, X-Pipe, HF cats and GT4 cat-back). This is the entire OE exhaust which I'm told gets a C6 another 15-20 HP. I was just talking to a guy in Vegas who did this with Corsa Sports and picked up 30!!

Did the sound of the LG's grow on you that you will now be keeping them? Or is the wife still not riding with you because its too loud. :lol hahahaha

QuickSilverZO6
Chew got your car back??

Heck No! :facepalm:

We keep changing every little thing and more parts are added to the build. It is ridiculous. Im glad that we at least live in a warm climate and that I will be able to drive it during the winter and not put it in the garage for 5 months. We are just waiting on a remote clutch bleeder so we can get that done and break in the new Spec Twin, along with new motor and new transmission. :cool