Happy Birthday Big Poppa

jstrutt

Aug 22 1485

Richard III slain at Bodsworth...BFD

Aug 22 1776

George Washington asks the Continental Congress for permission to burn New York City, to stop the city from being used to quarter troops arriving via the British fleet. It is declined, but his soldiers set 1/4th of the town ablaze on September 21. DeCapraio's ability to get women to sleep with him are not affected.

tn2_gangs_of_new_york_1.jpg

Aug 22 1911

Mona Lisa stolen.....but was she happy about it?

Aug 22 1989

Huey Newton murdered. ..no not this guy

Huey-Lewis--The-News-Sports-245316.jpg

this guy

huey-newton-bobby-black-panthers.jpg

Aug 22 1974

A creature is born that is not of this world.... (I mean BIG POPPA/Chris of course)

111040.jpg

Aug 22 1992

FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi fires a rifle shot that kills unarmed Vicki Weaver, at the Ruby Ridge standoff. Horiuchi claimed he was trying to shoot another man in the back. The FBI also killed Weaver's fourteen year old son Sam, and the son's dog. ..Lon Horiuchi was later promoted to the FBI elite task force called 'Kill Every mother fu*ker insight'. he received a pay bonus at the Waco Siege in 1993.

Aug 22 1995

David Gahan(fag), lead singer of rock group Depeche Mode(gay), was hospitalized after trying to commit suicide by slashing his wrist. Gahan(fag) was found in his Hollywood home with a two-inch slit in his wrist. remember 'up the river, not cross the street'

Aug 22 2001

A star circus performer known as Smiley the Clown was convicted of molesting and sodomizing his teenage assistant. Smiley AKA Christopher Bayer was convicted of third-degree sodomy, sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a young clown. The boy's father became suspicious that Bayer might clowning around with his son and subsequently installed a hidden camera which captured the clown in the act.

happy birth day ya Depech Mode lover.

Happy birthday buddy! You don't look a day over 50, I don't care what Carlos and Reid say! Enjoy the day, BIG POPPA!!!

Man, I thought you were gonna say one of the clowns was Chris................ :smilelol Are you no longer :jailbait: for the clowns????????????????? :lol

HAPPY BIRFDAY MOFO!!!!!

Andrew

Thank ya thank ya thank ya.... I get to spend the day driving a 26 foot Penske truck home from Albuquerque. Yay.

I didn't know Ruby Ridge was on my birthday.... I'd be happier if Waco was on my birthday, but I suppose I'll take what I can get.

Quicksilver98

Happy Birthday big guy!

This is what youll be saying tomorrow morning..................

Chris I'm sorry I was being so selfish not singing you happy birthday when u came to visit. :/ but Happy Birthday "big butttttt" *slap* hahahahaha

Sorry if this doesn't make sense the trasidone makes it hard to keep my eyes open.

See ya tomorrow.