NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Can Someone Please.....

Desertdawg

Can someone please find out who is in charge, and send then a note to add about 3 more hours to each day for me...

I can't get everything finished in the 24 hours they give us now....I want my life back... :mad

And I haven't even started my admin. traning manual yet!

A note from the current administrator........

nelson.jpg

Try keeping an eye on this place, packing, dealing with realtors in 2 different time zones and working in Vegas, Show Low, today and tomorrow is a nice trip to Dallas, getting the Corvette cleaned for the show, get drywall work done, run to the dump, correct someones post here, do exepense reports ........ :banghead

Guest XLR8TNC5
Try keeping an eye on this place, packing, dealing with realtors in 2 different time zones and working in Vegas, Show Low, today and tomorrow is a nice trip to Dallas, getting the Corvette cleaned for the show, get drywall work done, run to the dump, correct someones post here, do exepense reports ........ :banghead

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Looks like you need to schedule yourself some down time. Or you might end up doing this :hunter to everyone!

Trust me, I understand the rat race, but as I always say, we do it to ourselves, in our never ending task to make our lives better upon our expectations of how it should be.

Everyone hang in there. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

T

I give myself one more week. Most of the house work will be done and I can hopefully get back to work, racing and being a slacker.

Unfortunately, I don't have much choice, being on call means when the phone rings I have to drop everything at home and go fix the problem or trains all come to a stand still...

And lately, the damn phone won't quit ringing. :cuss

If I can just get the gremlins all fed on time, they will leave me alone for awhile..

Hang in there bro! I feel your pain. I've worked everyday since the 20th of DEC. My long haul will end today! Hope yours ends today as well!!!

Can someone please find out who is in charge, and send then a note to add about 3 more hours to each day for me...

I can't get everything finished in the 24 hours they give us now....I want my life back... :mad

And I haven't even started my admin. traning manual yet!

If we add three more hours to the day, then the ones in charge will add more work..... :angry It's a horrible cycle..... :banghead

Andrew

Well since last night's post, I went out at 1am, home at 6am for an hour nap, then back to work until 2pm. sleep until 6pm. Went to the kids Bball game one quick call after that until midnight, and now at 1:30. it's about time to hit the sheets...

Any bet's on weather I get to sleep the rest of the night????

It will slow back down again, I just hope it's soon... :toetap