NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

I guess I'll be spending more time here

Eddie44

I just got PM's from 2 different CF moderators scolding me for my avatar with the cupcakes (see below). I believe it's a whole lot more conservative than some long time forum members have but I guess they own the forum they make the rules. Curious that they are steadily getting less and less activity (my perception). Sorry if you read this Dave, I am in no way disputing their right to control things on their forum but I do believe it's gotten just a little ridiculous. We are all adults! Okay, rant off! :)

I don't know which avatar is more sexually suggestive, the cupcakes or the kid deep throating the banana.

Post your current avatar over there with the line "shove it" underneath. See if they like that one better.

I don't know which avatar is more sexually suggestive, the cupcakes or the kid deep throating the banana.

Post your current avatar over there with the line "shove it" underneath. See if they like that one better.

Then I'd be on the short bus to Band Camp for sure!

There is a clic over there. 60,000 members, yet only seems to be a handful posting.

Been hang out in the C3 section lurking, more down to earth folks in there. C5 section is slowly becoming this way as more regular Joes are buying up used C5. C6 section is :ack

There is a clic over there. 60,000 members, yet only seems to be a handful posting.

Been hang out in the C3 section lurking, more down to earth folks in there. C5 section is slowly becoming this way as more regular Joes are buying up used C5. C6 section is :ack

the problem with the C5 section is that most C5 "posters" are idiots!

they have NO idea which forum to post their threads in -

C5 general 0 for the guy that bought his kid a battery operated vette - WTF?

i don't get it - i want to be a mod over there just to get the posts in the right forum - it drive me NUTZ!

:cuss

the problem with the C5 section is that most C5 "posters" are idiots!

they have NO idea which forum to post their threads in -

C5 general 0 for the guy that bought his kid a battery operated vette - WTF?

i don't get it - i want to be a mod over there just to get the posts in the right forum - it drive me NUTZ!

:cuss

Like I said, it's slowly getting better. Still has a ways to go. Not to mention I hate reading all the things that can potentially go wrong with our C5's. Don't lurk in there as often as I use to, ignorance is bliss. Figure, if I don't know about it, then it can't happen to my car :lol

Keith, If you stay out of C5 because of what can happen to a C5, then you really need to keep out of C3. These cars can do some pretty weird and expensive things.

Keith, If you stay out of C5 because of what can happen to a C5, then you really need to keep out of C3. These cars can do some pretty weird and expensive things.

Yeah, but it's not a DD I have to depend on. :)

Although the C3 can take me take work now if needed. Especally since I got the heater going again (cold here in the mornings). :cheers

3,503 lbs of trouble

:rolf