NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Nude Pictures of my wife

knkayotte

:huh if you look just right, and squint a bit -- yep, I see the 3-D image of the Las Vegas skyline now.

Oh, it's not one of those 3-D images.

:thumbs best of luck to you, Kelly and the new tax deduction. ;)

Congrats! Very :cool:thumbs

Just one question..... where's Kelly gonna ride when your little buddy gets old enough to start going on cruises with you?? I forgot you're a two Vette family now, Kelly can drive one and you and Joshua can drive the other one. :thumbs

Congrats! Very  :cool  :thumbs

Just one question..... where's Kelly gonna ride when your little buddy gets old enough to start going on cruises with you??  I forgot you're a two Vette family now, Kelly can drive one and you and Joshua can drive the other one.  :thumbs

I think Kelly would gladly give up the passanger seat. She's not really a car person. She does like hanging out with you guys though.

Maybe a Camero in our future if Chevy gets off their arse and builds a decent on. Can get all of us in one of those.

I posted a reply on Cf, but Congrats again and I can't wait to meet lil Joshua one of these days!

Tanya

Josh replied to your post :D

Gonna be a chip off the ol' small block...think C9's will be in his future?

No expectations, but I hope. However, life tends to have a sense of humor, he?ll probably like Rustangs. I?ll love him anyway. :D