NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

WTB - Yeller 2001 to 2004 vert

jstrutt

On the hunt for a 2001 to 2004 yeller convertible with black top & interior, automatic, hud......bla, bla, bla. If you see one worthwhile (and the trip) please send me a PM. I'm in no rush.

On the hunt for a 2000 to 2006 yeller convertible with black top & interior, automatic, hud......bla, bla, bla. If you see one worthwhile (and the trip) please send me a PM.

Phoenix Craigslist

2006 Corvette C6 Convertible: Yellow, Polished Wheels, Auto, 27K Miles - $34500 (Fountain Hills near Scottsdale)

On the hunt for a 2000 to 2006 yeller convertible with black top & interior, automatic, hud......bla, bla, bla. If you see one worthwhile (and the trip) please send me a PM.

Phoenix Craigslist

2006 Corvette C6 Convertible: Yellow, Polished Wheels, Auto, 27K Miles - $34500 (Fountain Hills near Scottsdale)

BTW the way thsi one has been marked down if you will from $36,999 to $34,500....another on on there with 66oo miles for 43,999.

Thanks, I'll take another look. I looked at the '06. Have another look now.

not sure if you can live with a coupe, but theres a 2000 coupe yellow auto with a forged 408 CI engine, built trans, converter with full bolt ons, some sort of expensive forged wheels etc down here in tucson for sale...

not sure if you can live with a coupe, but theres a 2000 coupe yellow auto with a forged 408 CI engine, built trans, converter with full bolt ons, some sort of expensive forged wheels etc down here in tucson for sale...

I don't think Strutt can do a coupe, but I would stay away from that car unless you already plan on spending a ton more money on it. That Iron block 408 has 8:1 compression as it was built for a blower that never showed up. I can't remember the kids name that just bought it a couple months ago, but I've seen the car, and while it's a good looking car with some neat stuff, it's halfway through a project. And as it sits, not that fast.

I don't think Strutt can do a coupe, but I would stay away from that car unless you already plan on spending a ton more money on it. That Iron block 408 has 8:1 compression as it was built for a blower that never showed up. I can't remember the kids name that just bought it a couple months ago, but I've seen the car, and while it's a good looking car with some neat stuff, it's halfway through a project. And as it sits, not that fast.

It was traded in at our dealership ;) the kids name was Sean

It was traded in at our dealership ;) the kids name was Sean

Ya, I think that's him... Skinny kid from Texas. Where do you work? What did he buy?

Just test drove a 2007 coupe. Liked it but I think I will stick with a C5 from 2001 to 2004. Like BP said gotta be a vert, yellow & black, auto. I liked the C6 ride, interior etc. but the fat ass wasn't very impressive to me. If I was going to go coupe, IT GOES would still be here. :thumbs and thanks for keeping me in mind! Oh, that 2005 C6 yellow at $35,000 is nice with low miles but overpriced from what I've seen. There's a 2006 in Scottsdale for $34,000.

Edited - Thanks BP! Dad always said........Follow the leaders.

Quicksilver98
BP says don't buy a 2000. Stay 01 and up.

Oh sure.. slam those of us that drive C5's older then 2000! Now you hurt my feelings! :nutkick: Take that!

Oh sure.. slam those of us that drive C5's older then 2000! Now you hurt my feelings! :nutkick: Take that!

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol OK BP, say you're sorry...............

He's not slamming anyone, I did a lot of research before I bought my '01 and the fact of the matter is a good majority of the "issues" which existed in the C5 from '97 to '00 were fixed when the '01 arrived. Traction control, differential seals, tpms, column lock, to name a few.

Quicksilver98

He's not slamming anyone, I did a lot of research before I bought my '01 and the fact of the matter is a good majority of the "issues" which existed in the C5 from '97 to '00 were fixed when the '01 arrived. Traction control, differential seals, tpms, column lock, to name a few.

I know...I know...Im just yankin BP's chain! If I were to get another C5 it would be a newer model also. :burnout2

HA HA!!! Casey's car has too many fuel lines!!!! Casey's Gay!!!!! Casey put Y2K's on his car cause he's sooooooo jealous!!!!!

How can you not want to move up to a C6? If its the price I understand but I have driven a C5 and a C6 and nothing would make me want a C5 over a C6. Interior is worlds nicer that alone make it woh it to me....

How can you not want to move up to a C6? If its the price I understand but I have driven a C5 and a C6 and nothing would make me want a C5 over a C6. Interior is worlds nicer that alone make it woh it to me....

As I stated above............

"Just test drove a 2007 coupe. Liked it but I think I will stick with a C5 from 2001 to 2004. Like BP said gotta be a vert, yellow & black, auto. I liked the C6 ride, interior etc. but the fat ass wasn't very impressive to me." Neither was the price.

The money is of no matter as I can buy new if I want. For one, I just can't justify having a $80K car sit around that I can only drive a couple of times a year. Most of the mileage I've put on any Corvette I've owned has been in the southern States. It would definitely make a difference if I could drive it once a week or so but that just doesn't happen here unless you want to sacrafice the car to the elements. You also have to consider that in Canada we don't get all the GM deals like you do. I suppose it all boils down to what I want and my mind is set.

Quicksilver98
HA HA!!! Casey's car has too many fuel lines!!!! Casey's Gay!!!!! Casey put Y2K's on his car cause he's sooooooo jealous!!!!!

Your so funny! Maybe one fuel line just isn't enough! I put Y2K's on cuz those wagon wheels are like you....so ugly only a mother could love! :lol:lol:lol:lol So why you change your wheels? Z06 Wannabe?? :lol:lol:lol

Your so funny! Maybe one fuel line just isn't enough! I put Y2K's on cuz those wagon wheels are like you....so ugly only a mother could love! :lol:lol:lol:lol So why you change your wheels? Z06 Wannabe?? :lol:lol:lol

:duel::lol:lol:lol

If he doesn't respond tomorrow or Saturday, let me know and I'll give them a call!

Pete doesn't visit here much!

If he doesn't respond tomorrow or Saturday, let me know and I'll give them a call!

Pete doesn't visit here much!

Pete got back to me this morning. He is in northern NY for the summer. He told me to call Tom Flannery and I would get their best price. Pete said they just got this '04 in. Anyone want to do me a big favor and check it out? I'll call Tom today.