• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• Bigfoot

• GarAB13

• Eddie44

We're going to be needing pictures of this room pretty soon Ed :toetap

I made some pretty good progress with the room on Saturday. Installed a 32" flatscreen 4 inches from the ceiling, added a few extra electrical outlets and hung 20 different framed corvette pictures in various different sizes. The real bi%ch came when I was trying to mount the bose cube speakers to the ceiling for my surround sound. I was up in the attic and was unable to gain access to the farside of the room because of the roof line of the house. So now I will have to go to "plan B" and run the speaker wire under the carpet and up the corners of the walls hidden by some painted to match corner trim moldings. I think it should still work out ok, the corners of the walls will be slightly rounded instead of a sharp corner. I'll post pix soon.

Pictures HELL, it sounds like party time! :cheers

I made some pretty good progress with the room on Saturday. Installed a 32" flatscreen 4 inches from the ceiling, added a few extra electrical outlets and hung 20 different framed corvette pictures in various different sizes. The real bi%ch came when I was trying to mount the bose cube speakers to the ceiling for my surround sound. I was up in the attic and was unable to gain access to the farside of the room because of the roof line of the house. So now I will have to go to "plan B" and run the speaker wire under the carpet and up the corners of the walls hidden by some painted to match corner trim moldings. I think it should still work out ok, the corners of the walls will be slightly rounded instead of a sharp corner. I'll post pix soon.

If you're talking about a vaulted ceiling it should not be too tough. I got mine in the living room. "Estimated" where the hole would be, took a couple pieces of PCV pipe taped together and ran it down the 20+ feet to where I wanted them with the speaker wire attached to the end. Reached up through the hole and viola wire through the ceiling. GTG :thumbs

Don't know if that helps but it's the thought that counts. :lol

Pictures HELL, it sounds like party time! :cheers

:withstupid

Poor quality cell phone pictures but here is the start of the room.......

I see a couple spots for the items I sent you. They should get there this week. Pony Express was a hell of a lot faster then Canada Post and USPS.

I see a couple spots for the items I sent you. They should get there this week. Pony Express was a hell of a lot faster then Canada Post and USPS.

Thanks John :thumbs

Poor quality cell phone pictures but here is the start of the room.......

:thumbs

I was thinking about coming to phx sometime this week... before Friday... I know where you work...

I was thinking about coming to phx sometime this week... before Friday... I know where you work...

Make sure he buys lunch...............

Right on, lookin good. Please confer with me prior to setting the date for the party, Gotta make sure I'm off! :lol

Hey I like all them smillies, could we get more? :edward:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
u print any of thoase photos yet Ed?

Yeah I did, I printed this one out first....

printed it out as a 16x24, I'm gonna do one at a time @ $35.00 a pop :willy

I have a Corvette pub table and 4 Z06 barstools that are set to deliver tomorrow. More pics to come soon.