NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvette signs, banners, posters etc.

1EVLC7

Some of you know that I have just moved to the East side, I want to give my game room a Corvette theme. I am making a custom (Corvette) pool table light that should be killer, but I am in need of some more items for the walls. If you have anything that you are willing to part with let me know. :ACE:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• Bigfoot

• GarAB13

• Eddie44

I have a Corvette wall clock in my garage that I'll donate. It's battery and plays a different Corvette engine sound on each hour. I forget it's there and the battery runs dead before I notice.

It's not fancy but it has different vintage corvettes on ea hour. If I remember I'll take it off the garage wall tomorrow and bring it by work.

I have a Corvette wall clock in my garage that I'll donate. It's battery and plays a different Corvette engine sound on each hour. I forget it's there and the battery runs dead before I notice.

It's not fancy but it has different vintage corvettes on ea hour. If I remember I'll take it off the garage wall tomorrow and bring it by work.

:thankyou: Eddie :thumbs

Here's a picture of it. Won't hurt my feelings if you don't think it's up to your room's standard.

Some of you know that I have just moved to the East side, I want to give my game room a Corvette theme. I am making a custom (Corvette) pool table light that should be killer, but I am in need of some more items for the walls. If you have anything that you are willing to part with let me know. :ACE:

I would contact some GM dealerships going out of business...might be surprised as to what you could get.

Just found one of these posters too. I'll bring it along in case you can use it.

You may want to take a smaller "print" photo and go to a Kinko's or similar to enlarge and photo copy. I did this with a couple of smaller photo's of my daughter from when she was smaller...no negatives available and was really surprised with how well it turned out. Pretty inexpensive as well....also craigslist for collectibles locally?

• 2 weeks later...

If you are even in Tucson I would be willing to do a quick shoot of your car high res then you could just print out pics of your own car. I have a few of my car up in my Garage...

If you are even in Tucson I would be willing to do a quick shoot of your car high res then you could just print out pics of your own car. I have a few of my car up in my Garage...

:cool I'll have to take you up on that offer! How's a early Sat. photo shoot sound? I'll leave early enough to be in Tucson at the crack of dawn! Pictures turn out best at either dusk or dawn :yeah:

Early morning breakfast?

If your serious I will make time. This Saturday (22nd) wont work because I have plans but Sunday or the following Say may work out. Or if you have a location in Phx you want to use I will be in Phx Saturday the 5th for Cars and Coffee...

-Hunter

Sat the 5th will work for me, I'll try and find a good spot in the far east valley area for a photo shoot. Anyone here in the Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Queen Creek or Chandler area have any suggestions?

Sat the 5th will work for me, I'll try and find a good spot in the far east valley area for a photo shoot. Anyone here in the Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Queen Creek or Chandler area have any suggestions?

South Mountain FTW :)

I have designed plenty of posters and shirts. I am sure I can work some magic for you. Like Hunter, I have a full wall of I LOVE ME photos of my car in the garage. Send me your E mail address and I will send you some pics of my work. All are in 18 x 24, 400 dpi resolution. Some are 24 x 36, 400 dpi.

G

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ed, I don't know how much ca$h you got left after that Smart car purchase, but there is BIG auction coming up of authentic/antique signage and memorabilia coming up: Linky

It says there'll be a working 10-foot-by-27-foot Chevrolet Bowtie sign that stood over the St. Louis Corvette assembly plant among the lots! :bowtie

Hey Ed, I don't know how much ca$h you got left after that Smart car purchase, but there is BIG auction coming up of authentic/antique signage and memorabilia coming up: Linky

It says there'll be a working 10-foot-by-27-foot Chevrolet Bowtie sign that stood over the St. Louis Corvette assembly plant among the lots! :bowtie

Sa weeet!.....thanks for the linky Dean :thumbs

Ed, I leave for Turkey next week some time, but if you would be willing to wait til I get back (about mid Jan) I would paint whatever you want on the walls. I owe you one. Anways my C5 emblem I did on my garage wall. Its about 10'.

garage3.jpg

DSC01823.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still collecting goodies!

My boss calls me over to his truck today, opens the Tonneau Cover for me to see these........

He put these together with the help of the pinstriper that we use at the dealership. Painted to match my pool table felt to boot :thumbs