NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FS: 2000 Convertible Corvette $19k

RBChallenger

RBChallenger

Well, the time has come. We are buying a new house on the NW side and I would like to put a more substantial down payment on the thing of about as much as the car is worth. Some of you have seen the car and may be willing to attest to the shape it is in. Here is the general data:

40,275 miles (at the moment, not going up much though as it is a garage queen)

Paint is excellent, no swirl marks or large blemishes.. TINY rock chips in the lower front bumper (as most Vettes that have been drive have)

Interior is in great shape

Modifications include: Vararam B2 Cold Air Intake (also have the stock intake to go with it), B&B Route 66 exhasut with the rectangular tips, aftermarket shift knob (also have the stock one to go with it), CAGS eliminator

Uninstalled Modifications Include: Z06 screens

Receipts and documentation to spare. I literally ahve a record of everything ever done to the car, original window sticker, oil changes, tires (which are under warranty at Discount Tire Michelin ZP's with low mileage), dealership services (this includes the steering column lock). etc It also ahs a new AC compressor as the old one went out, have receipt for this work as well.

The car currently has more coats of Zaino (Zaino products used on the whole car)on it than I, or my wife, would care to admit. Top is in great shape and is light oak, ahs been preperly maintained as well.

I think that $19k is a fair price for it. If anyone would like more pics or details let me know. I believe this is priced to sale as KBB is currently $22k for the car. Hopefully one of you AZ folks or someone you know is looking for a well maintained '00 Vert. I will leave it here for a few days before I stick it on the big forum and the auction site and junk.

*EDIT:* Forgot a phone number, 520-256-0029... call anytime

rear.jpg

hood.jpg

lowfront.jpg

profile.jpg

reardownside.jpg

trunk.jpg

AViewFromAbove.jpg

Very nice vette, sorry to see you sell it.

Do you want to sell the HID lows and fogs???

RBChallenger
Very nice vette, sorry to see you sell it.

Do you want to sell the HID lows and fogs???

Yeah, as I dont want to install them on here. I have the ballasts, lights and the resistor that fixes the headlights sticking up problem. I bough them off of Jonathon something er other off of the big forum. Make me a fair offer and they are all yours.

Thanks Rich, I removed the HID's reference from your add to avoid confusion.

Damn Rich... Ya break my heart.

FWIW, I've seen Rich's car and it is very nice.

RBChallenger
Damn Rich... Ya break my heart.

FWIW, I've seen Rich's car and it is very nice.

Yeah.. hurts me to see it go. One heck of a car and even better group of people for sure!

Just cause you sell your Corvette doesn't mean you can't still visit us, plus seeing all of our vettes will make you want another one sooner! :lol

Just cause you sell your Corvette doesn't mean you can't still visit us, plus seeing all of our vettes will make you want another one sooner! :lol

yeah seriously. 6 months of not owning one is all i could take! haha

RBChallenger

Well, if someone would buy it would could test the theory of how long it takes me to come back! Seriously though, in all likelihood I will be getting another one not to far down the road... just of the variety with a fixed top that is a little more track friendly. Until then, I am hoping the new of the house tides me over in the mean time!

RBChallenger

Looks like no interest here.. so it goes I spose :(

Im thinking of trying ebay, anyone have much luck one way or the other there?

One problem here, MOST of us have vettes. The few that don't are in the same sort of boat you are. :(

You can try on Corvette Forum as well...and dare I say it...craigslist.

Don't mistake me, I would love to snag it for Mrs.'Shifter, but you would probably need money for it and all..... :lol

RBChallenger

Don't mistake me, I would love to snag it for Mrs.'Shifter, but you would probably need money for it and all..... :lol

I'd be willing to listen, I had an offer for it for $18k... if you can can match or beat it I'd listen. :)

I'd be willing to listen, I had an offer for it for $18k... if you can can match or beat it I'd listen. :)

How about a song and dance, and a 5-pack of Coors...?

Guest QCY2K6

I had a few sales on ebay watch out for all the fees it will eat you up. I would try Craigslist it is free and your price it right. I would post in Phx and in your part of the woods.

Keep in mind it just a car and you will find another that is better than the last.

RBChallenger
Don't forge AutoTrader. That's where I found mine and I have sold several cars on there.

I have it listed there for $20k, someone called and offered $18k the first day... other than that no calls as of yet. Does $19k not seem like a good price for the car? I am not desperate for the money but since it is paid for I guess I just want to be reasonable and get what I can out of it. I figured there would at least be some interest from Auto Trader.

KBB has it from fair at $18,900 to excellent at $21,500.

So, 20k seems reasonable, but then so does the 18k offer. I bought my '99 a touch over 3 years ago for $19,000. It had less than 45,000 on the clock at the time.

Your call on how bad you want to sell it.