NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Back up for sale....

Grape Ape

Wheels are back up for sale.

Long story short, one of the back wheels was a bit out of round. Got them that way from the factory. Took it to a wheel shop and they have repaired it. It rolls straight and true now. The repair man told me that it must have been hit before the chrome plating was even put on. This is going to be a short sale window. The wheels that I have ordered are going to be in stock again on Wednesday. So here's the deal. I want $500 for the set of wheels I have now. If they don't sell by Wednesday morning, I am going to put them back on the car and cancel the order for the new ones. If anyone is interested, please let me know before then.

C5Z06Wheels-Front01.jpg

C5Z06Wheels-Front02.jpg

C5Z06Wheels-Back01.jpg

C5Z06Wheels-Back02.jpg

What sizes are they again? I just put new rears on in stock C5 size so I would need to know if they will fit!

They are 17x9.5 front and 18x10.5 rear.

OE Concepts C6 Z06 Chrome 17x9.5 (+54mm)

OE Concepts C6 Z06 Chrome 18x10.5 (+58mm)

I had the stock C5 tires on them when I first had them. The stock tires will work but depending on what tire brand you have they might look like the sidewall is bulging a bit. Not sure what brands do what though. I have a guy here at work that wants to see if they will fit his C4. I will see what he wants to do.

Congrats again Mark, be sure to post a picture of your friends C4 with these on it...