Daily Driver

Don&Patty

Sold the Intrepid today so now the Z06 is my daily driver. Don?t know if I like this or not. May have to buy a cheepy something. How many of you uses your Vette as a daily driver?

Gran Prix and Eclispe as daily's here. But the Vette is no garage queen either! Have fun with your new daily driver! :thumbs

Guest Kens06

Lots of people use the Vette for a daily!

I'm in construction and drove my car to work for almost a year before I got a company truck!

I think they got tired of hearing the comment "What are paying him an hour that he can have a Z06 as a WORK car"!!

I loved it!!

Ken

Mine was a DD until about 3mos ago when my 21yr old went to school in Chicago. We still had 2+ yrs left on an 04 Mazda 6 so I'm driving that now as a DD. I put almost 50k mi on the Vette during the two yrs I drove it daily.

hmnmmmmm

daily driver - my truck is supposed to be my daily driver, so i drive that back and forth to work - about 1.5 miles round trip

my '92 i drive every day too - even more than the DD - back and forth to the GFs house and taking her shopping etc.

my '99 - i forgot what it looked like i haven't seen it in so long!

my '99 - i forgot what it looked like i haven't seen it in so long!

I saw it last week.

It's white, sits really low and is filthy dirty. It was sitting around waiting for a new whistle to be installed.

Melissa has two daily drivers, they're called slippers....... :P The traffic to the office usually consists of cats and dogs laying in the middle of the hallway... :rolleyes

When she does leave the house, she has a Mitsubishi Spyder.

spyderbythelake6kg.th.jpgyellowgto0077dn.th.jpg

I use a GTO, I don't know if any of you knew that I have a GTO....

Andrew

It was sitting around waiting for a new whistle to be installed.

Is Chris still waiting for that Turbo Exhaust attachment?? :lol:lol

bryan was giving it to tracy for christmas - so now i have to buy my own

:toetap

Guest XLR8TNC5
back and forth to the GFs house and taking her shopping etc.

:eek Did I just read this right? :eek Did you finally nab an unsuspecting HOOTERS Girl Chris????

T

Guest XLR8TNC5

Oh yeah, my C5 was my DD for about a year as well, but the highway driving was wreaking havoc on my front end (rock chips, etc..) And not to mention the a-holes in the parking lot at work crashing into everyone's cars. I drive my Titan as my DD now, but that is due to the new job and needing room for product, samples, and clients.

Take care,

T

back and forth to the GFs house and taking her shopping etc.

:eek Did I just read this right? :eek Did you finally nab an unsuspecting HOOTERS Girl Chris????

T

no hooters girl

well - she probably could be one! ;)

but that's a topic for another thread :D

Been driving my '87 every day since I bought it May '04...LUV IT!

AND I don't even mind parking away from every one else - I have access to sheltered/garage parking downtown and the security gaurds always keep an eye on her for me.

See quite a few C5's on a regular basis that make the commute also - Maybe you might pick up a C4 and use the Z06 for pleasure? Lot's of 'em out there with low miles.

Michael

Maybe you might pick up a C4 and use the Z06 for pleasure? Lot's of 'em out there with low miles.

I agree! I'd do that if my commute was further than 15 feet! Those C4s can be pretty nice little rides! I liked Michael's when I rode in it :thumbs

M~

bryan was giving it to tracy for christmas - so now i have to buy my own

:toetap

He gave your present away???? :eek What the?!?!?!?

Andrew

Guest AZ Power & Sound

daily driver here :) However... might sell her soon and get a 99 FRC to make into a shop race car :) Then looking for an 04-05 GTO for the daily driver

mine is a DD about 4 miles a day back and forth to work then play on weekends....I want to buy a truck to drive back and forth but just got the wiffe a 06 toyota sequoia for x-mas so truck is put on the back burner for know......

Guest racingchester

Mine is a DD also. Just took a trip to Ft. Worth and the boys in blue says it goes to fast!! What ever that means!!n HE HE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...