NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Darton Sleeves in an LS7 Block

Two Fangs

Does anyone have any suggestions for a machine shop in the Phoenix metro area that can machine my LS7 block and install and powerhone a set of Darton sleeves?

Thanks,

Parker

Bromley's Corvettes

Roger at Standard Machine #623-939-1431 Tell him Bromley sent you.

talk to Mark at Vintage Iron

Work: 480-922-2480

Mobile: 480-250-2333

Thanks, Doug Bromley and LastC3, I will give them a shout. If anyone else has a machine shop they would recommend, I am open to ideas.

Ted, I have begun assembling parts for the high boost build. Ensuring the block has a good set of sleeves and a bottom end cradle are important to the build so I am open to recommendations locally before shipping the whole thing off to my regular builder in Houston. I am certainly open to shoving a few dollars into the local economy.

You know what they say, "Fix it 'til it's broke" LOL

no problem ... I think you'll like Marks engine guy Dave ... he's got lots of speirence with big blocks and monster HP ...

Mark and I have been meaning to go over and meet these guys, but I can't fully endorse them yet. There is a shop right next door to Lopers in Mesa. They build NHRA motors and have been around forever. I have heard a lot of good things about them from friends that have used their services. It might be worth checking out.

Guest MIKEnSHAY

Whenever you have finally figured this all out let me know what you have found out. I too am in the market for a good machine shop. Lots of work to send there way. New to the state so I am not trusting of anyone yet

Thanks, Eudlose, I'll check into it.

MikenShay, when I finally get this sorted, I'll make sure to let you know the outcome.

Cheers,

Parker