NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Bryan's New TN Neighbor

Eddie44

While on the Hotrod Power Tour this summer we went through TN. Not sure but I think we met Bryan's new neighbor.

That was a nice place, but the plumbing had some problems.

RedneckFaucet.jpg

With deer season just closing I do have new doorbell to put on the double wide trailer.....

RedneckDoorbell.jpg

Our last Christmas in Arizona was celebrated with friends and we brought over the gingerbread house for them to see what life is like in Tenneesse.

Gingerbreadhouse.jpg

We found a great deal on our new house......

FreeHouseEstesParkCO.jpg

.....Then we found out that "303" was in Colorado and our phone system in Tenn wouldn't call that far. Damn strings too short.

One thing that we will take away from Arizona is our good taste in automobiles.

tn-lottery-winner.jpg

someday if I work really hard, we may get to buy that dream yacht to put on the lake.

trailerboat.jpg

I will really miss having high speed internet and cable TV though. Looks like I am going to have to get a dish.

dish.jpg

One thing I don't like is how "uppity" some neighbors can get. Take a look here at what one of them was writing about us moving in to their neighborhood. Click here to see the story

3,503 lbs of trouble
One thing I don't like is how "uppity" some neighbors can get. Take a look here at what one of them was writing about us moving in to their neighborhood. Click here to see the story

Suddenly having an HOA doesn't sound so bad, does it.

One thing I don't like is how "uppity" some neighbors can get.  Take a look here at what one of them was writing about us moving in to their neighborhood.  Click here to see the story

Suddenly having an HOA doesn't sound so bad, does it.

Yeah, I would pay $25 a month not to put up with that crap.

Problem is that me, with the race car and trailer, I am not exactly the poster child of the HOA either.