NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Happy New Year!

3,503 lbs of trouble

Lets all hope for a better 2006 for all of the members of A.C.E.

Lets hope for no more car crashes, no one losing their jobs, 6 healthy newborns for the Bailey's, and we can't forget to hope for a healthy child for the Ayotte's as well.

Lets have no more cars catching fire, houses burning and no one getting caught burning rubber in a parking lot. Let the police be looking the other way when we speed on by and let us have a really big crowd at the Gila Bend BBQ cruise.

Other than that I hope that Tracy and I have a save move to TN and that our friends from AZ will stop by and visit from time to time, or at least show up at the Cruise In.

3,503 lbs of trouble

Lets hope for no more car crashes, no one losing their jobs, 6 healthy newborns for the Bailey's, and we can't forget to hope for a healthy child for the Ayotte's as well.

Lets have no more cars catching fire, houses burning and no one getting caught burning rubber in a parking lot. Let the police be looking the other way when we speed on by and let us have a really big crowd at the Gila Bend BBQ cruise.

Other than that I hope that Tracy and I have a save move to TN and that our friends from AZ will stop by and visit from time to time, or at least show up at the Cruise In.

:agree:thumbs

Happy New Years all. :thumbs

Stay safe and stay out of trouble.

Looking for a New Year resolution, try to make a few events more then last year. With a few more each time, you will be hooked before you know it. We will have over 20 Corvettes at an event instead of the usual 10. :burnout Hope to see more members at future events.

Phil... :devil

Now that I'm again among the living, I agree - let's all have a safe New Year. See you guys at more events, possibly even with a vette.... :D

M~

I'll drink to that :drinkers

AMEN to that!!!

Just woke up..... :P

Happy New Year to all..... Hope everyone had a good New Year celebration....

Andrew