NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Two hours ago and I'm still shaking

AZ Z51

I woke up this morring early, got some Starbucks and was crusing to work.About two miles from work a lady in a mid 90's Grand Cherokee ran the red light .I hit the brakes and tried to avoid her but ended hitting her in the left rear door.After I spun to a stop,I turned to see her car across the intersection and someone laying in the street.I jumped out of my car while dialing 911 and ran over to see if they were alright.It turns out it was the driver of the other car,she as tossed out the passenger window when the jeep tipped on it's side.The paramedics said she seemed to be ok and should be alright,they took no chances and straped her to a back board.I'm just glad no one was hurt very bad ,my chest hurts from the seat belt and my knee hurt from hitting each other.

My cars totaled and I and I'm sure there not going to give me much seeing as it has a salvage title.I was tring to sell my other car to get the money to finish my Vette,but it's looking like I'm going to have to fight the insurance co. now

Well I hope this is the last of my bad luck .May the new year be much much better

I'll post pics latter

Holy crap, what an aweful way to end the year. Sounds like your both okay, that's all that matters.

Good luck with the insurance companies.

Holy Cow! :eek Just think, if you hadn't stopped for Starbucks you'd have probably made it safe. Just kidding!

Hope you have the kind of luck that I did with the other guys insurance. I'm a testimony that it can come out okay. Which insurance company did she have? Personally I don't think your salvage title should matter, its still her fault. Good Luck!

Guest 1FASTC4

It is a bit of bad luck. In the end though, it's just a car and you can always get another, even if it takes a while. If you were killed or even paralyzed...well that's forever.

Glad you're ok. Start off the new year on a positive note. A split second difference in your day and you might be dead. Instead, a few scrapes and bruises, a bit of nerves... otherwise you're ready to roll.

Damn I hate these posts... Really glad to hear your going to be ok, and so is she.

You didn't say it, but I assume it was your vette you were driving. Don't let her insurance stiff you, salvage title or not, it was licensed and insured, so the state said it was safe to be on the roads.

And DON"T settle for their first offer...

I don't know what you mean totaled? A little bondo and you could have that thing back on the road in no time. :lol:lol

Loooks of it you're lucky you or someone else wasn't hurt. 2006 has got to be better! :thumbs

:eek:eek !!!!

Glad to hear your ok. Sorry to hear about the other folks. I hope everthing turns out ok for everyone involved....

Andrew