NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Fiberglass work......

anmracing2

anmracing2

Sooooooo, I decide I need to fix the centerconsole in this old Plymouth I have. Maybe some of you have seen it....

It was kinda warm out so I mix the resin and before I could even start stirring it up it started to harden up where the drops of hardner were put in............. :blink

Well the second batch worked out a lot better. I mixed it in the freezer in the garage......... :D

I just had to share that little story. Ok, go about your business.......

Here are the pix of the work. It's not close to done but it's getting there.....

Andrew

MOPAR!

WTH was that muzak? :facepalm: You need death metal for the Belvedere work. :chris

Nice.....

You are one handy son of a gun!

That's cool Andrew! U know what you mean about the heat though, Sanding and buffing on the car sux in this heat.

Desertdawg
before I could even start stirring it up it started to harden up where the drops of hardner were put in............. :blink

Stir faster!

Nice work :thumbs

anmracing2
MOPAR!

WTH was that muzak? :facepalm: You need death metal for the Belvedere work. :chris

HA!!! Yeah, she deserves better music than that but I was in a hurry. The video right after that has some good music though.

Hey Tom,

I'm not even gonna attempt body work in this weather. Might start doing that when it cools down. For now its interior work. Even so, its still too dam hot. Maybe I should do some work on the kitchen........

Tim its a '69 Belvedere. The lowest grade of the Road Runner family..........

Andrew

Yeah I know what you mean, but I don't have any choice and I have to get mine done so I just suffer and drink tons of water and Gatoraid. It should have been done a while ago, but I had too many set backs when it was cool out. Good luck on yours and it looks like its coming along nicely.

82Vette'ster
before I could even start stirring it up it started to harden up where the drops of hardner were put in............. :blink

Stir faster!

You got'a work fast in this heat. I've been up on my roof fiberglassing some repairs to an evap cooler. It's a bit warm out there. I'm hoping to get my enclosed car port down below 100.

I recognize that console shape, I've got an old Mopar too. But it waits until the Vette's are done, ... priorities.