NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Shooting guns -- I want some stuff blown up!

BSeery

I know by the other posts in here there are a few gun fanatics in this group. And I know that some of you like to go out in the desert and shoot stuff.

I have a request.

I have a whole bunch of used computer parts, and I want them shot !!

I have CD drives, hard drive, computer boards, motherboards, memory sticks and everything in between.

If anyone is interested in going out on the 8th or 15th of January to unload some ammunition, I will provide the target material. I just ask that I get to squeeze off a round or two and will even pay for some of the ammo and refreshments.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I am sure there is some desert out there that we can use.

SWEET! will this be a boys and girls event? ;)

i'll bring out a few fire arms - however, i cannot guarantee the accuracy of the rifles, as they have NEVER been shot since me or my father acquired them!

the pistols on the other hand - i'd like to bring out as well - i want to "test" out the sights on my glock 17 and feel the glock 40's kick, as i have NOT YET done so!

i also have 1000 rounds of 95 grain british ordinance i bought that might be great to plink through a few 17 round magazines! ;)

Sounds like fun,I haven shot the 308 in a while .

I have a new box of 12 guage dove shot and a new box of 45 semi auto rounds I found in a car if some one wants to bring one.

I've put a few hundred rounds down range in a Glock 40 cal. Nice gun, but for accuracy I went with the 9MM Glock 34. Sold it though.

Anyone know of a good place? Looks like we have some willing people.

I've put a few hundred rounds down range in a Glock 40 cal.  Nice gun, but for accuracy I went with the 9MM Glock 34.  Sold it though. 

Anyone know of a good place?  Looks like we have some willing people.

oh and trust me - i'm sure this isn't it - i'll bet dollars to donuts that ken will want to bring out his new toy - and i'm sure Mark wants to play also - and heck, mike probably has an itchy trigger finger as well!!!!

officespace_theprinter.jpg

Been there -- DONE THAT !!

In Omaha, before we moved the company that we were working for down to Phoenix, we had a few "choice" computers and components that were not going to make the move.

I have witnessed that if you throw a monitor from the roof of a 3 story building down to a parking lot that it will bounce --- but only once.

A computer server made the same leap, but didn't make the parking lot and exploded on a brick retaining wall on it's way to the ground.

A very old dot matrix "green bar" printer was also given flying lessons that day. Besides the broken plastic case, it stayed pretty close to in tact. It wouldn't run because it was a parallelogram instead of a rectangle, but it was in surprisingly few pieces.

Well, can we do something on the 8th ??? Anyone want to pick a place and time?

I will bring the target material and some refreshments.

I got all the target material all ready to go.

Someone give me a time and a place.

I offered the place...... guess I'm talking to walls.

Can you give us some directions to where this is ?

Does anyone want to go out on the 8th -- 15th ????

Ether,or I don't care,just need to know were and when.

we'll figure it out at lunch on the 7th.