NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

The new look!

Guest azz061

Bromley's Corvettes

Love it you cant beat black and chrome lol. You should have me do a shoot with Melissa and your new look. She looks real good with black and chrome lol. She also loves vettes lol.

Guest azz061
Love it you cant beat black and chrome lol. You should have me do a shoot with Melissa and your new look. She looks real good with black and chrome lol. She also loves vettes lol.

Anytime you want it you can shoot it all day! just let me watch and drool!

JNMMotorsports

I absolutely love the new look Mike. Please don't sell your car after all the work and time you've put in it. Keep up the good work.

Looks great..... Who did you get your new gears from? What stage are they and, do you feel that "neck snapping torque of the 60s"?

With 571 HP, do the 3.73s make it harder to get traction?

Guest azz061

new gears are coming from RPM it's there level 3 or the highest they make. I will let you know how they feel once they are installed!

Guest azz061
I absolutely love the new look Mike. Please don't sell your car after all the work and time you've put in it. Keep up the good work.

Thanks man!

What size rims did you go with and, are those Nittos on board? What sizes did you go with on the tires? Are they working out with all that power? Just trying to get some ideas for planting the power. Yokohama ADVAN Sports are not holding out. (220 Treadwear)

Your ride is looking quite the STEALTH mode.....Black out always looks good!!! Best, right around dusk when the lighting is perfect with shadows.....

Guest azz061

running stock rim size 17 front 18x10 rear and running toyo proxy fronts and nitto 555 drag radials 335-35-18 rears traction is great so far have not tested with the 3.73 gears yet.

running stock rim size 17 front 18x10 rear and running toyo proxy fronts and nitto 555 drag radials 335-35-18 rears traction is great so far have not tested with the 3.73 gears yet.

Are the NITTOS snug on the 10" rear? 335s.....I thought they would require an 11 or even 12" rim? Are they bowed at the top? Like, crested..... (Basically, is the rim width too small for 335s) and does teh tire rub at all?

Did you have the car tubbed?

I didn't know they could fit on a 10" rim. I was debating going back down to 18s, because I need some hook. Can't wait to hear the results with 3.73s.

Guest azz061

no fitment issues no sway in the rear they fit fine. I will confirm they are 335 or 315 just to be safe!

On a 10" wheel they'd have to be 315's.... 335's is a tough fit for 10" wheels.