NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

what did you get?

ICULUKN

Post what you got here... pics too...

Caitlin went all out this year in the creativity department

DSC00174.JPG

She got me a stool... filled with meguires detailing stuff... Best of all she used her own money... this is the best gift, and thoughtful too.

A got a new Laz-y-boy recliner, a XBox game, and George Forman grill from Tracy. My father got me a rechargeable Craftsman LED trouble light for working on the car.

Santa, and Chuck, brought me lots and lots of cardboard boxes to fill. I hope by the 2nd of January to have everything we need to pack packed and out of the way. We are just keeping the essentials out while we paint the house and put it on the market for sale.

Hopefully that by the time Cupid comes around he will bring me a completed deal on this house, and by the time that I am drinking for St. Patrick's day I will be working on a deal for another house.

I hope Santa brought each and every boy and girl in ACE plenty of speed parts or ways to keep the Corvettes nice and shinny.

Guest AZ Power & Sound

The pops got me a case, holster and tac light / laster sight for my Springfield XD, I got myself a Spec Stage III and a AZPS03, and yet to see what mom got me... gonna see her tonight!

Gonna get the seats in the Vette redone. No, not VE cause I'll probably only keep the C5 another year or year and a half before I upgrade to the C6. Definitely completes the recent ressurection of the Vette though.

Kids got me a 4" Casio color TV for my desk at work. Something besides Vette forums to occupy my time.

So far nada ,but that just because I supprised every one.

I didn't know if I was going to make it out here to Cali ,so I didn't tell anyone I was coming.

I almost didn't make it,spent two hours in the parking lot of a Yuma Checker installing a new water pump yesterday morning.

It was worth the trip just to see the look on Gramys face when she walked in and seen I was there.

I fear no more calls to Yuma (worst radio stations in the world)... I got sirius radio now! :willy

Bought Jammye a portable DVD player, (in her own words to my folks) " So when I go on the vette cruise's, I have something to watch besides the speedometer." :huh

Well, Bryan will be happy to see that I now have a corvette license plate frame - although I think I'll leave the mopar frame on the vette for a while longer....no one seems to notice anyhow. :P

Also got an assembly manual for my imaginary vette-for when all those screws go bouncing out of the interior when I drive over bumps. And a new car show chair and umbrella. :cool

dscn11750it.th.jpg

However, Andrew got the best (non-car related) present of all-a FOG machine! Oh, and check out my new Reaper! :D

dscn11698ns.th.jpg

Laters!

M~

ps-Bryan, now you have to move that new lazyboy chair....that's timing for you!

ps-Bryan, now you have to move that new lazyboy chair....that's timing for you!

Yeah - the bad thing is that when we got it the chair was in 2 pieces. However, they went together sooooo damn tight that I think it's a 1 piece unit now. We are going to wait to buy new furniture out there, just so it's less stuff we have to load on the truck here.

Don't forget all the ACE shirts...... One for every day of the week..... I had to get Melissa the Assembly Manual because it is a GM after all..... :D (Oh boy let the bashing begin....)

Yeah the fog machine rocks..... And a new chair/swing/bed for the back yard.....

I also got a pair of Corvette socks....... :willy

Dan, how does the new DeLorean run???? :P Well it must be better on gas....

That TV is making me jealous........

Andrew

Okay Andrew, I'll be the first to ask. What is the Fog Machine for?

I got this picture of you lying in the backyard in that new chair/swing/bed with nothing but an ACE shirt and Corvette socks on and the Fog Machine going. :smilelol:smilelol

It's going to take awhile for that one to go away! :leaving

Looks a little small....hard to troll for girls with that.... ;)

M~

:toetap

Uh, I meant the CAR-nothing "personal".....I disavow any knowledge of anything of that nature!

See Eddie's dang post for more things of a 'personal' nature....you guys are waaaay too pervie. I guess you're all done being 'good' for the year now that Santa's been here..... :smilelol

M~

Okay Andrew, I'll be the first to ask. What is the Fog Machine for?

I got this picture of you lying in the backyard in that new chair/swing/bed with nothing but an ACE shirt and Corvette socks on and the Fog Machine going. :smilelol:smilelol

It's going to take awhile for that one to go away! :leaving

Well yeah-that's just silly-there'd be 'shrinkage' with all this cold weather we've been having. :crazy

I'm a little concerned about your fantasy life....Andrew in socks surrounded in fog....that's really weird. Really. :huh

M~

M~

:toetap I don't know about Melissa and Dan. Should I be concerned?????

Well Eddie, I am teaching myself how to make movies with my new computer so maybe you won't have to imagine for much longer..... :lol I also have a cotton candy machine so maybe I can make some edible under garments for the ace group..... :eek Maybe Bryan can help with the logo...... Any orders?????

I won't mention the bubble machine I have.... Ooops.... :leaving

Andrew

3,503 lbs of trouble

M~

Not with comments like that! :lol

M~

Well Eddie, I am teaching myself how to make movies with my new computer so maybe you won't have to imagine for much longer..... :lol I also have a cotton candy machine so maybe I can make some edible under garments for the ace group..... :eek Maybe Bryan can help with the logo...... Any orders?????

I won't mention the bubble machine I have.... Ooops.... :leaving

Andrew

TMI!!!

I got to spend Christmas with a HEALTHY mom and dad for the 1st time in 9 years..that's all I asked Santa for. Oh, and Wells Fargo approved me for a significant enough new car loan to get the C6 upgrade project going....

I got to spend Christmas with a HEALTHY mom and dad for the 1st time in 9 years..that's all I asked Santa for. Oh, and Wells Fargo approved me for a significant enough new car loan to get the C6 upgrade project going....

Dan -- it's great to hear that your Mom and Dad are both doing better. Healthy parents family and the time to see the all, that is a good Christmas.

Are you going to sell Electra and get a C6?

Dan -- it's great to hear that your Mom and Dad are both doing better.  Healthy parents family and the time to see the all, that is a good Christmas.

Are you going to sell Electra and get a C6?

Thanks Bryan!

Yup, that's the plan...over the next few months anyway (aka contingent upon tax season revenues, how much I get for Electra, savings, etc etc etc)

Well, try and get a museum delivery for end of May and come out for Cruise In (the 5 days before Memorial Day).