NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Users at once

1EvilC5

Today we had a total of 11 users on the forum at once. Came close to the current record. Maybe we will break that number of 12 someday. I believe the old record was 23 before it got reset.

Have fun doing any last minute shopping.

Phil... :devil

Wow! How things have changed. In the 70's we tried to see how many people we could get in a VW, now it's how many we can get on a forum. :lol:lol

Thanks to another Vette fanatic I got the last of my shopping done yesterday. :party

EDIT: I guess the difference is if we tried the VW trick now we'd be in traction for a week with a bad back. :lol

Wow! How things have changed. In the 70's we tried to see how many people we could get in a VW, now it's how many we can get on a forum. :lol:lol

Thanks to another Vette fanatic I got the last of my shopping done yesterday. :party

I hope the recipient of that gift loves it - I heard you got that all set...... :thumbs

Wow!  How things have changed.  In the 70's we tried to see how many people we could get in a VW, now it's how many we can get on a forum.  :lol  :lol

Thanks to another Vette fanatic I got the last of my shopping done yesterday.  :party

I hope the recipient of that gift loves it - I heard you got that all set...... :thumbs

She loved it! You'll probably see or talk to Keith before I will, so tell him it was definitely a hit! :thumbs