NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

WTB C5 ZO6 Diff

02C5

Why? You gonna pay all that extra money just so we can swap it out faster? Or are ya gonna drop it in as is? (The latter gets my vote)

The one he just put in was used, and is whining. We were going to rebuild it with 3.42 gears and hardened left shaft so he can run sticky tires, but maybe he wants a spare?

The one he just put in was used, and is whining. We were going to rebuild it with 3.42 gears and hardened left shaft so he can run sticky tires, but maybe he wants a spare?

I am thinking that if I rebuilt this one I am still working with a bad diff. There could be other issues and I want to start from scratch. I think I am either going to buy a ZO6 diff that is a lot stronger or just buy a DTE stage 2 that brings everything that I want. When you start with a lump of shit no matter how much spit you use to shine it, you end up with a shinny lump of shit when your done. :banghead

if i get a deal done on the stage3 i want i will sell you mine! it's out of my 2003 Z06

Thanks Bro let me know how much you want for it.

Werd. Is that why you never polished your bike?

Well since you know what my paint job looked like I guess your right. Now I have the fairings sanded down I'll get some paint and do a hell of a better job, and since I am Hispanic it is genetically possible for me to do a good paint job any ways.

You're Puerto Rican... It's only possible for you to steal someone else's paint job.

• 2 weeks later...
Quicksilver98

It looks like the guy that had that Z06 Dif. listed on CF dropped his price by 150 bucks....maybe its time to hit him up again! Just a thought. Good Luck.

Last I heard (and this thread should have been notified) Carlos and Mike have a deal going on Mike's rear end.

And Carlos is buying his diff too.

$650 for used is a steal, but you never know what you get when you buy used drive train parts.

It can be money well spent...or just paying to take away someone elses headaches. Usually, people have their differential/tranny rebuilt or beefed up. Not 100% removed to be sold. And, it is very expensive to outright buy a new differential/tranny. And why would anyone buy a new diff/tranny if there is nothing wrong with it? Yes, a killer price. But I am always cautious. No warranty either.....

he is buying mine for a smokin price and getting a harden left out put shaft and all new seals!

:yesnod

Very good deal actually.

Guest azz061
he is buying mine for a smokin price and getting a harden left out put shaft and all new seals!

:yesnod

Very good deal actually.

yes i call it paying it forward to help a forum member. No sense in it sitting in my garage or my adoptive garage at LPM!