NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

dyno#s

Guest 06yumavette

Guest 06yumavette

anyone else wanna post there dyno sheets? as you can see the guys at gearhead did this very nice guys.. did see any other vettes?

Decent numbers, but I'm surprised your max power was around 4500 RPM's.

Do you have any mods on your car?

Guest 06yumavette

not many mods.exhaust, CAI, tune,throttle body. i havent had it tuned with the B&B yet. im nervous about the tune because of my warranty.. my plan is to de-tune have the factory tune put back in then retune with somone so that i can have he custom tune and stock tune so i can use my diablo predator.. the software for hptuners is 400.00 its easier and less expensive to do the diablo tuner than it is to buy the other software! gearhead said they would do that for me as long as extreme didnt lock the tune on my car. anybody have any other ideas? mine is an 06 with 22,000 mles with an extended warranty

My advice would be to let nic tune your car again if it was done at Xtreme he was prob the one that did it. There is a VERY small chance that anything would happen to a pretty much stock car and a tune would be the lest likely thing for them to see, physical mods are going to go noticed. Plus anything after your factory warranty can be covered by any authorized repair facility so you don't have to take it to a dealership.

That's my .02c

Guest 06yumavette

cool but yes there is a but does he have the capabiity of putting that on my diablo tuner so at least i will have the option of going back to stock?

cool but yes there is a but does he have the capabiity of putting that on my diablo tuner so at least i will have the option of going back to stock?

No. It's different software. You can get a custom tune into your diablo, but it has to come from a shop that does that.

I would second the motion of letting Nic do the tune and then just not worry about it.

Aside from that, unless you're going really lean on the tune, I don't think a tune will blow a warranty anyway. :2cents

no you can't put a HP Tuners Tune in a Diablosport Programmer. If GHG said they could they are on to something. Now the car can be tuned with the Diablosport SCT software but the program is no where near as complete as the HP Tuners stuff.