NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What to do with all your Christmas present boxes?

BSeery

Save them for us, that's what !!

Since Tracy and I are moving, we are looking for boxes. I went to UHaul and spent $183 on boxes and I think that's just a starter.

I am looking for BIG boxes. Something to protect a TV, microwave, computers, or to put lamps in - stuff like that.

So, if you are lucky enough to get that big ass TV for Christmas, please let me know. Or if you have some other decent sized boxes, I may be interested in those too. I will come pick up the box(es) that you have left over.

So how screwed are you going to be if they tell you no on the move after you get everything packed, sold, or given away?

Last time I moved I went behind the Stardust and raided the trash for all the beer boxes .Their all the same size and stack and pack very well.

So how screwed are you going to be if they tell you no on the move after you get everything packed, sold, or given away?

Well, we haven't given away anything that we will miss -- yet.

I've got all these boxes and I can't use them yet. UHaul will buy them back, if they are not used. But, I have a 3 day weekend followed by a 5 day weekend that I could pretty much have everything packed and in the garage, if I knew for sure we were moving.

EDIT: Revision -- 11:15 a.m. --- we officialy got the offer to move. We're out of here !!