NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Holy Crap this is cheap!

Big Poppa

Just saw this on CF. Gene Culley at www.gmpartshouse.com is offering....

||--Z51 Sway Bar Kit--||

25919502 – Front stabilizer bar

10339124 – Rear stabilizer bar

10387838 (2) – Front stabilizer insulators

15241135 (2) – Rear stabilizer insulators

Complete kit front and rear is 108.46

For the Z51 bars on our website, use part number c6z51bars on our website under Chevrolet make.

||--Z06 Sway Bar Kit--||

25919502 – Front stabilizer bar

15262804 – Rear stabilizer bar

10387838 (2) – Front stabilizer insulators

15262795 (2) – Rear stabilizer insulators

Complete kit front and rear is 136.03

For this kit on our website, use part number c6z06bars under Chevrolet make.

These bars also fit C5's. Far as I know, you can't even beat this deal if you buy used stuff.

Hey Ed... Can you match this? It's all coming from GM, so I have to assume you can do the same.... I already have Z06 bars, but I'd rather see you make some sales than Gene.

Desertdawg

Damn good price, I wonder how many other items will get a discount?

Hey Ed... Can you match this? It's all coming from GM, so I have to assume you can do the same.... I already have Z06 bars, but I'd rather see you make some sales than Gene.

Nice find BP :thumbs Yes, I can match those prices! They are charging 15% over. The catch is... They stick it to you with the shipping that's where they make their $$$

Nice find BP :thumbs Yes, I can match those prices! They are charging 15% over. The catch is... They stick it to you with the shipping that's where they make their $$$

Well... After not hearing from you last night, my buddy that was over ordered a set, and they charged us 13 bucks shipping. If that's where they make their money, they ain't getting far.

I read earlier that the C6Z rear bar is too stiff for C5's running less than a 325. Anyone have an opinion on this?

they charged us 13 bucks shipping.

Good deal then! All I have heard is horror stories about their shipping costs, maybe they have changed their ways.

Well, maybe they did, maybe they didn't, but I'd far rather buy from you anyway. Even if it's a few bucks more, I'd rather support our extended family here.

Hey then I want a refund....oh yeah thats right I didn't pay for them anyways...never mind! And yes I agree on supporting our local parts mack daddy!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey then I want a refund....oh yeah thats right I didn't pay for them anyways...never mind! And yes I agree on supporting our local parts mack daddy!!!

Ed ordered these for me - I installed them last night and already smilin'. Those stock bars are puny! Online info says 45 min. - 1.0 hrs to install, it took me 3 hours! Oh, but I detailed the C6 in the process------- like no one else would?? Now thinking of Z51 shocks - comments anyone?

post-1172-1245879060.jpg

Bilstein Sports. The best Vette shocks around for street performance if ya ask me. And hell yes I would get them, but I'd also do some Z06 springs.