NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Need opinion on Corsa Exhaust

Quicksilver98

Quicksilver98

I found a deal on a nearly new Corsa Catback system. Its the touring edition with the Twin Pro series tips. I was wondering if anyone had this installed on their C5 and what they thought of it. I can pick it up for about half the cost of new.

I found a deal on a nearly new Corsa Catback system. Its the touring edition with the Twin Pro series tips. I was wondering if anyone had this installed on their C5 and what they thought of it. I can pick it up for about half the cost of new.

100% Worth it I have installed easily 50 of them and I have yet to have a customer come back and say they didn't like it. The Touring is quieter than the sport so its kinda nice esp if you have future mods in mind like a cam or headers.

Hell if you dont buy it I might lol!

F22trainer

I've never heard of an owner disliking his / her Corsa exhaust system...myself included.

92ZR1Wannabe

I have a Corsa setup on my 92 , sounds great.

I'm sure the C5 system is just as high of quality.

If you don't like them after you get them, I'll trade you my B&B's.... I wanted the Corsas, but couldn't pass up the awesome deal that Mark gave me on these. The Corsa's are higher pitched than the B&B's. I like the more exotic sound..... And the pro tips are like hard nipple sexy.

Quicksilver98

Thanks for all the feedback! I really want to get these but due to another issue that may suck up my available funds...I may have to pass on them. Damn Hot water heater in the house looks like its ready to bite the big one! I thought it was seeping out of the blow off valve but appears to be coming from elsewhere under the insulation. Its just a tiny drip now but I need to do something with it this weekend. So if anyone out there wants a very nice Corsa system send me a PM and I will send you location and phone number. I would rather see it go to an ACE member then anyone else. This sysytem was only on a car for two months before being removed. They didn't even use the over the axle pipes they are still in the box. It does not come with the Crossover pipe! It is the mufflers with tips and the over the axle pipes only. His asking price is 500 dollars and I don't know if its his bottom line price or not. Like I said, I would love to get this system myself but the Mod-Gods are not being kind to me at this time.

• 2 weeks later...
Quicksilver98

Well I went and done it! I drove by last night and he still had them available and I couldn't help myself. So I just had to buy them! Going to be getting the X-pipe up at the 4th of July event...so it will be install time after that! :banannasword:

Phoenix FRC
Well I went and done it! I drove by last night and he still had them available and I couldn't help myself. So I just had to buy them! Going to be getting the X-pipe up at the 4th of July event...so it will be install time after that! :banannasword:

Congratulations, your gonna love the Corsa sound.. it sounds like a race car and you can still hear the radio. :thumbs

Congratulations, your gonna love the Corsa sound.. it sounds like a race car and you can still hear the radio. :thumbs

WHAT???? j/k I love em!

Had the Corsa Touring on mine (now Strutts) is quite, I then later added the X-pipe and it got quieter, but got rid of the popping/gurgling. But it did get that "exotic" sound often described. :werd:

• 2 weeks later...
Quicksilver98

Put the Corsa's on this morning....upon taking them out of the box I discovered they were the Pace Car / sports series and not the touring like the guy had originally told me. They sound pretty awsome! I will have to get some pictures of them and post them up here. Some of you will see them at the 4th of july picnic tomorrow. Next is the X-pipe and hi flow cats. I imagine that will change the sound a little bit too. Im happy!!!! :banannasword::banannasword:

Can't wait to hear them tomorrow!!! If they're too loud... I'll trade ya my B&B Route 66's. They're a bit quieter. You'll hear them tomorrow. You know you wanna....

Phoenix FRC
Put the Corsa's on this morning....upon taking them out of the box I discovered they were the Pace Car / sports series and not the touring like the guy had originally told me. They sound pretty awsome! I will have to get some pictures of them and post them up here. Some of you will see them at the 4th of july picnic tomorrow. Next is the X-pipe and hi flow cats. I imagine that will change the sound a little bit too. Im happy!!!! :banannasword::banannasword:

That's what I have, it was perfect... I say was because when I installed the LG Pro system, which is headers and the pipes goes all the way back to the cat back flange. no cats.. its louder then I expected but I still love it and you will too.. :yesnod

That's what I have, it was perfect... I say was because when I installed the LG Pro system, which is headers and the pipes goes all the way back to the cat back flange. no cats.. its louder then I expected but I still love it and you will too.. :yesnod

:agree same set up here! Luv it!!!

QS how did they come out? :popcorn:

Quicksilver98

QS how did they come out? :popcorn:

They came out pretty sweet! I love the sound. The only drawback I see with this kind of system being a multi-piece instead of a single solid unit lock the stock system is keeping the tips in line. They tend to move a little especially when you first install them and they go through a couple heat/cool cycles. The instructions have you re-tighen all the clamps after running it a while. I did that a couple times now so we will see what happens. If they continue to move I may have the pipes spot welded or drive a rivet through to keep em from moving. I havent gotten around to gettin pictires yet...just lazy I guess. Maybe this weekend! I hope to get X-pipe and cats done

I see B&B's in your future... Mine don't move at all.

Quicksilver98
I see B&B's in your future... Mine don't move at all.

If B&B stands for Big Boobs alright I cant wait!!!! They just better not be yours! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

But mine are all soft and hairy, just like Strutt likes them.