NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FS - Perfect OE Painted Speedlines and Tires

Bob

I bought these locally less than 2 months ago and never mounted them. 2004 Z06 OEM painted Speedlines, centercaps and tires with 3000 miles on them. Tires are nearly full tread, wheels are nearly flawless and as they were when mounted up originally. Tires are still soft and not cracking. They were stored in the guy's climate controlled garage. These are about as perfect as you can find for an original set.

$1200 obo

Bob (602) 818-1799

Reason for selling? Don't fit on this car..... :thumbs

blackz06.jpg

Desertdawg
2004 Z06 OEM painted Speedlines,

Reason for selling? Don't fit on this car..... :thumbs

Hi Bob,

You listed them as 2004, but you bolted them on a C6!

Are they C5 sizes?

Can you post the actual size of the tires? Do you know if they are C5 offsets???

I'm not a fan of black rims, but if the price is right it would be hard to pass up.

Desertdawg

I was told you probably aren't selling the black ZO6 rims in the picture.... my bad :lol

Can you post a picture of the rims and tires you have for sale?

I was told you probably aren't selling the black ZO6 rims in the picture.... my bad :lol

Can you post a picture of the rims and tires you have for sale?

You're right DD, the wheels tires I have for sale are not the ones on the Black C6Z. They are OE speedlines (not chrome) off an '04 C5Z with the OE tires. They have 3,000 miles on them. I'll have to get some pics, they are down at my shop......

I bought them and was going to paint/clear them black and do a TR lip. Then I took a left turn at Albuquerque and sold the C5 vert and bought said C6Z.

Confused? My wife is....pisssed too!! :burnout2

Desertdawg

Thanks for the clarification, if you post a picture we will put it in the first post for you...

Take the wife for a ride in your new killer Z, hopefully that will help!