NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Nice Blue C5 Vert

LastC3

One of my new found friends at Vintage Iron has a Blue C5 Vert ready to sell .... Finally got to check it out and took some pix ..... really nice 98 with about 55K on the ticker ... both owners very meticulous owners... probably be able to pick up for around 19k if you all know of someone .... was able to take of few pix ....

contact Terry 602-432-2546

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

does he wanna trade for a mercedes plus a 76 camaro roller with 12 point NHRA cage, new tubular suspension?

joe@cpr.com
does he wanna trade for a mercedes plus a 76 camaro roller with 12 point NHRA cage, new tubular suspension?

would be a nice car w/o the billet crap and the stupid seat covers.

would be a nice car w/o the billet crap and the stupid seat covers.

That stuff prolly comes of easily.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Terry's C5 yesterday .... the woolies are off the seats .... his seats are like brand-a-new ......

He's looking to move it soon to make room for yet another project .... like a early 60s caddy .... motor is in the works as we speak ...... :burnout

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, I saw this car on Saturday when I went up there to see Hal's motor progress, she's a beauty for sure...But you should see the 72 or 73 Camaro and the 69 Z28 he has up there... to die for. The best one though has to be that 71 Hemi Cuda I think it was...damn that sounded sweet. Got any pics of those Hal? Post em if you got em. :)

you can see em all and more at the link that's on the post above .... the orange challenger however will be on its way to Washington on thursday with 3 others ... it wasn't listed as its been sold a while ago ....

check out Bill site ... lots of interesting things on there .... :thumbs :thumbs