NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvette Tahres fer sale... only 80k miles...

Big Poppa

http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/1175784371.html

And I quote...

i have a full set of tires custom wheels, my sister just buy new tires for her corvette so she toll me to sale them they are in good conditions around 80k if you have any any questions. (520)954-9388 or 808-7681 thanks.

Desertdawg

Everybody here should start calling about them, tell him you'll call back as soon as you can get by to see them...

I bet after a week he doubles the price!!! :lol

I was getting ready to move this topic until I read the whole thing. :eek

You know Chris, I just finished up the school year and was thinking of relaxing. Then I read this post and get flashbacks...THANKS AN F'N LOT!!!

old yeller

You know Chris, I just finished up the school year and was thinking of relaxing. Then I read this post and get flashbacks...THANKS AN F'N LOT!!!

Get ready for next school year. Looks like you will be busy! :banghead

YW... I luv yoo....

Ya, and if you look at the pictures, apparently his sister drives the LG Motorsports show car too....

Can you say, "stolen"? I knew you could!

You obviously need to go back to that sensitivity training. You're seeing the bad side of everyone :toetap

If you really want the tires you could probably work a trade for a copy of Hooked on Phonics :smilelol

Quicksilver98

I sent the dude with the tires a message just for grins.....He didnt know what size they were..said they came off a C5. I am surprised he knew what that was. Then he tells me they are 18 fronts and 19 inch rear. Still doesn't tell me the size. I tell him I am looking for two 18 inch rear tires for a C5. (275-40-18) After the 3rd email back and forth he stopped sending me any information so i gave up on his ass. If they truly have 80K wiles on them then I am pretty sure you can pretty much see the air inside them through the tread.