NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Deal for someone with C6 Z or C6 *SOLD*

Jason L

I have Kooks 1 7/8ths Headers with cats, Corsa Sport Catback, and a Halltech Killer Bee on a car that is going to be traded in so if someone is looking to get a good deal and trade for your stock stuff this is for you!

Kooks Headers with cats: $900.00

Corsa Catback: $800

Halltech Killer Bee: $200

These prices are in Exchange for your stock stuff.

These are my personal Items not the Shops so I would do cash or Paypal. These Items can be installed at LPM so if you are curious about that let me know.

Also have these parts for a C6 or Z06

Brey Krause Harness bar with Camera Mount: $500.00

Crow SFI Nov 08 Built 4 pt harness for Driver and Pass Side: $200.00

I can post pics of the Harness and bar but the Headers/catback are sort of on the car rite now haha.

Thanks

Jason

Desertdawg

Dude, when did you get a C6? No Beemer anymore???

and your going to get rid of it already.... before you cruise with :ACE:

Dude, when did you get a C6? No Beemer anymore???

and your going to get rid of it already.... before you cruise with :ACE:

It's my buddies car actually he is an auto auction dude and the dealer he is selling it too wants that stuff off so figured id pass along a good deal for the ace crowd since its gotta be done soon :)

I still have the audi... for now haha

I figured he asked Dave for a raise, and got shot down.

Tempting, very tempting but I have attorney fee's piling up :banghead

Tempting, very tempting but I have attorney fee's piling up :banghead

Its negotiable.... :)

I can post pics of the Harness and bar but the Headers/catback are sort of on the car rite now haha.

Thanks

Jason

Jason what color are the belts? Latch & link or Cam Lock style. Sub belt or sterunm strap attachments as well? What Size are the belts? also is the camera mount the removable style for the BK harness bar. I may be interested in the belts and the camera mount only. Daryll

Thanks

Jason

Jason what color are the belts? Latch & link or Cam Lock style. Sub belt or sterunm strap attachments as well? What Size are the belts? also is the camera mount the removable style for the BK harness bar. I may be interested in the belts and the camera mount only. Daryll

I have one guy interested in seeing the items that PM'd before you so I will let you know but the Driver belt is the Cam lock pass is just standard harness. The mount is removable and the bar is black.

Thanks

Jason

I have one guy interested in seeing the items that PM'd before you so I will let you know but the Driver belt is the Cam lock pass is just standard harness. The mount is removable and the bar is black.

Jason the color of the belts are ? The size of the belts are? I assume no other attachments since you didnt state any as well? :cfdeadagain