NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Garage Sale

Eddie44

I have the two items that I will sell and all proceeds will go toward maintenance of this site and assisting Bryan with the setup costs of the shirts.

1) Silver Corvette watch (new, never worn) $35.00 SOLD

2) Custom black sheepskin seatcovers for C5 seats (used but very good condition) $50.00

3) Four polished aluminum C5 rims (slight curb rash or scratches. Good for drag radials, etc) $100 GONE TO CORVETTE HEAVEN

I received the watch as a gift and never wear watches.

The seat covers were purchased used from another Vette owner that upgraded to a C6. They are in excellent condition with one small wear spot on the pass side bolster area. I have used them for about a year and am going to upgrade the interior shortly. It's a cheap way to cover your seats if they are wearing.

The rims were in my recent accident. Don't appear bent or cracked but do have some damage. Wouldn't work for daily use unless you want to have them repolished.

It's a cheap way to cover your seats if they are wearing.

or it's a cheap way to keep your GOOD seats from wearing prematurely!

too bad i don't wear watches - and with as much seat time as i have had in my FRC this month - i don't think i need to worry about wearing out my seats prematurely! :leaving

Sorry, I told the bodyshop to dispose of the rims. I didn't want to transport and store them. The watch and sheepskins are still available.

Sorry, I told the bodyshop to dispose of the rims. I didn't want to transport and store them. The watch and sheepskins are still available.

think it's too late?

i could roll by and pick them up and store them - i may even use those wheels!

can you contact them tomorrow to check?

Sorry, I told the bodyshop to dispose of the rims.  I didn't want to transport and store them.  The watch and sheepskins are still available.

think it's too late?

i could roll by and pick them up and store them - i may even use those wheels!

can you contact them tomorrow to check?

I'll call them and ask but you'll have to pick them up and have to do it Tues. if you're truly interested.

Chris, I got ahold of the body shop today. They tossed the rims on Friday after I got the new tire and told them I didn't want the rims. I'm not sure someone there didn't take them but can't prove it and I did tell them I didn't want them. SORRY!

Hey Eddie,

Is the watch still up for sale?

I'll stop by tomorrow if so - be a good evening to check out your "new" ride!

Michael

Hey Eddie,

Is the watch still up for sale?

I'll stop by tomorrow if so - be a good evening to check out your "new" ride!

Michael

Yeah, it's still available. I get home about 5:45 and we're going out for dinner about 7:00 (Ryan's girlfriend is coming in for a week). Short window but you're welcome to come by.

short window...but big enough for little ol' me. I'll beat ya home but not by much - look for me right about 6...in case ya get delayed a few minutes, by those deadbeats in the left lane flying formation.

Michael

Chris, I got ahold of the body shop today. They tossed the rims on Friday after I got the new tire and told them I didn't want the rims. I'm not sure someone there didn't take them but can't prove it and I did tell them I didn't want them. SORRY!

it's all good - no sweat!

you are probably right though - someone at the shop probably took them - hmmmmm maybe i should look for them on ebay! :rolf

Well the watch and rims are gone. Anyone interested in the sheepskins? Make me an offer. Remember the $$ is going to a good cause, the Seery ACE shirt/website fund.

I want to thank Eddie for his contribution of these items for sale. I need to look at the books after this next order goes through, but I think I am around the break even point on the shirts, and with some other contributions recently, we are doing pretty good on the funds for ACE.

Thanks again to Eddie, Ken and everyone else who has helped keep ACE alive.