NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

glass top

Guest 06yumavette

Guest 06yumavette

im thinking of selling my top off of my c6 it has one small scratch... bird!! i have an insulated cover for the inside for it also.... it sits in the closet.... any takers for 850?

im thinking of selling my top off of my c6 it has one small scratch... bird!! i have an insulated cover for the inside for it also.... it sits in the closet.... any takers for 850?

Are you gettin new ones? they can be buffed out man.

Guest 06yumavette

nah since i had the stripe kit put on it doesnt look right with the glass top on it!! the stripe goes all the way from front to back

nah since i had the stripe kit put on it doesnt look right with the glass top on it!! the stripe goes all the way from front to back

Can you paint it like you would metal ones? or not.

Desertdawg

Why would you paint a glass top? and they are not metal!

Can you paint it like you would metal ones? or not.

Us old guys in blk Vettes know that our cars are made of composite plastic, not metal :neener_neener:

Why would you paint a glass top? and they are not metal!

I asumed he was going with custom metal as he is gettin rid o the glass, but im sure a repaint of the stripe would be in order. I duno

Hmmm custom metal???? NOT!!!! that would be wrong no metal on that side of a VETTE!!

Oh its not only black vettes its all VETTES

Guest 06yumavette

i have the hard top i just dont use the glass top.. i figured someone may use it? it sits in my closet and colects dust! if no interest ill cover it back up and if i ever decide to sell the car it will go with it.. just scared it may get beat up..

Guest 06yumavette

any takers for 600 im comming to phoenix friday hopefully.... i have the insulated liner that i bought for it...