NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

#8 1/2 Guess what i am?

ChadC

As Corvette Enthusiasts we get to know our cars pretty good, let's take that a step further and test your ability to identify images of taken from our hobby.

I will post an image and you will be allowed 2 guesses a day.

If after 7 days the image has not been correctly identified, I will give a clue, a new clue will be given every 7 days.

Remember this is all in good fun, so don't get mad or discouraged if you can't figure it out.

This is meant to test your visual knowledge, so have some fun and maybe, just maybe we'll throw in some goodies for the harder items...

Hopefully this one's a little harder

I zoomed in a little bit to help mask what this is.

plastic_steel.jpg

cahd

...nice

I think that's DNA I left on the seat in my C5 when I did that 360 at Speedworld :lol

Desertdawg

It's plastic-steel.

Or your sploooge on a picture of your Corvette cause thats all you have.....

Looks like unobtainium to me. From what I hear, our new ruler is made purely of onobtainium.

That's the composite plastic Vettes are made of nowdays.

Actually, it's PVA or polyvinyl alcohol. Used primarily as an adhesive, several nano sheets of it have proven to be very strong and could possibly be effective as lightweight armor.

There may be some model Corvettes held together with the stuff, but doubt it is used on real ones.

More here:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/emergingtech/?p=709

is it a spinkter massage mat for a C5?

Marana Rich

gasoline or antifreeze

It's plastic-steel.

Or your sploooge on a picture of your Corvette cause thats all you have.....

And that's what the title of the picture says

Stand back! Ive got this one, its plastic. Plastics are polymers, and are composed primarily of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. Polymers are just very long chains of atoms bound togeather in a "net"which repeat again and again. these strands include white nucleusas surrounded by red steruites and are held togeather in a honeycomb pattern by larger black Phils. The "honeycomb pattern include strands of medium green , or what ever color you would like the plastic to be, strandsToday most plastics are made from petrochemicals (crude oil and natural gas), although they can be also produced from corn flatuants and other biomasses. In manufacture from petrochemicals, refineries process crude oil to produce fuels, such as gasoline, diesel, and a number of different of lubricants. They also spin off a wide variety of other petrochemicals. These other petrochemicals are then used by chemical plants to make many products like fertilizers and plastic resins. Plastic resins are, in turn, used to produce many different types of plastics. This particulas molecular layout is the exact composition of the plastic used in the 2008 Corvettes fan shroud and portable vaginas.

THANK YOU! send me 300 free post!! :neener_neener::loser::thankyouthankyou:

Desertdawg
white nucleusas surrounded by red steruites and are held togeather in a honeycomb pattern

How can you spell nucleusas and steruites, but completely miss on the spelling of together ???

white nucleusas surrounded by red steruites and are held togeather in a honeycomb pattern

How can you spell nucleusas and steruites, but completely miss on the spelling of together ???

You didnt catch the punctuation mistake. What are you trying to say big Dawg? Its not a fan shroud?

I think Eddie was on the right track with DNA. But what that is is actually the evidence that Bill and Monica left after taking a ride in a my blue Vette. It also smells like cigars in there!

Guest Sidewinder
Actually, it's PVA or polyvinyl alcohol. Used primarily as an adhesive, several nano sheets of it have proven to be very strong and could possibly be effective as lightweight armor.

There may be some model Corvettes held together with the stuff, but doubt it is used on real ones.

More here:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/emergingtech/?p=709

:agree

Marana Rich

Cause the first part was cut and paste, then he wrote a sentence by himself.

Cause the first part was cut and paste, then he wrote a sentence by himself.

And made up half the words