NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Drywall repair needed -- any one know someone ?

BSeery

I need to have a couple seams in our house fixed. Wanted to do it for some time now, but since we may be moving we need to get them fixed soon. Like with in 1 month.

Anybody know a good drywall person ?

Call Universal Building Systems,LLC. at 602/275.3622 and ask for Ron. They do work for us all the time and Melissa has known them for years. We highly recommend them..... Tell him Andrew and Melissa sent you....

Andrew

remember shane pollard? polo green vert from a LONG time ago - real good friends with bill reid?

he is now a licensed contractor - perhaps you could call him

480-251-4785

remember shane pollard? polo green vert from a LONG time ago - real good friends with bill reid?

he is now a licensed contractor - perhaps you could call him

480-251-4785

I was thinking of him, but didn't know if he was still around.

I will try and give him a call. He most likely will give an "ACE discount".

We had "ACE PLASTERING" do some work on the house next door that we bought to rent out. Did a good job for what I thought was a good price. # 480-832-7867 His name is Jack Lee. He gives free estimates. BTW I was watching the Discovery channel and they said that Tennessee is likely to be swallowed up by a giant SINKHOLE. I'd think twice about moving there. Seeya, Robert Plus those mountain people can be a little weird, if you catch my drift. :huh

We had "ACE PLASTERING" do some work on the house next door that we bought to rent out. Did a good job for what I thought was a good price. # 480-832-7867 His name is Jack Lee. He gives free estimates. BTW I was watching the Discovery channel and they said that Tennessee is likely to be swallowed up by a giant SINKHOLE. I'd think twice about moving there. Seeya, Robert Plus those mountain people can be a little weird, if you catch my drift. :huh

some of those mountian people make the best 'refreshments'. My dad knows a few and gets a few samples from time to time.

Good for drinking or cleaning carbon off of exhaust valves and pistons.

ACE plastering --- sounds like the 4th of July party at Mark and Tanya's place.