NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

I want to trade my ghl for your B&B

jophis37

Alright, so I've been driving around w/ the Ghl's now for a coupl months. They are just to quite. I recently put headers on and they are still too quite for me. I decided to give one last chance, and removed the cats. Bottom line they're too quite for my taste. Sure they're real loud at wide open throttle, but I don't want to have floor it every where just to get that sound I'm looking for.

So if you have a set of B&B Quad tip Bullets that are in near perfect condition, I'm willing to trade you. If your interested email me at jophis37@yahoo.com or pm me and we can work out the details.

Thanks,

Joe

Guest XLR8TNC5

I have heard a lot of people wanting to change over to the B & B Bullets. I LOVE MY B&B Bullets! If I weren't so attached to them, I would trade ya, but in the meantime, why dont' you try to sell your GHL's on the CF and then you can drive right up to Deer Valley Road and pick up some B&B's for about $579.

Thats what I did. I just never had the GHL's, but everytime I upgrade, I sell my parts on CF and have no problems getting them sold. I don't think you would have any issues selling your GHL's.

Tanya

I have heard a lot of people wanting to change over to the B & B Bullets. I LOVE MY B&B Bullets! If I weren't so attached to them, I would trade ya, but in the meantime, why dont' you try to sell your GHL's on the CF and then you can drive right up to Deer Valley Road and pick up some B&B's for about $579.

Thats what I did. I just never had the GHL's, but everytime I upgrade, I sell my parts on CF and have no problems getting them sold. I don't think you would have any issues selling your GHL's.

Tanya

good idea T - there is a guy here looking for a system for his '98 (look for it in THIS forum) maybe he would be interested in buying you out?

Mike from AZ Power and sound just put up a B&B set (2 tip) for sale in the for sale section- go check it out - and like i said, there's a guy looking for a new exhaust for his 98 on this board too - you might be able to take care of both transaactions locally!

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Alright, so I've been driving around w/ the Ghl's now for a coupl months. They are just to quite. I recently put headers on and they are still too quite for me. I decided to give one last chance, and removed the cats. Bottom line they're too quite for my taste. Sure they're real loud at wide open throttle, but I don't want to have floor it every where just to get that sound I'm looking for.

So if you have a set of B&B Quad tip Bullets that are in near perfect condition, I'm willing to trade you. If your interested email me at jophis37@yahoo.com or pm me and we can work out the details.

Thanks,

Joe

Add a cam... will give you ALL the sound you need :D

We'll see hopefuly next thursday how the cam sounds. Can't wait to see what kind of #'s Mike can turn out of my 02 Z06, w/ there new cams.

Mike from AZ Power and sound just put up a B&B set (2 tip) for sale in the for sale section- go check it out - and like i said, there's a guy looking for a new exhaust for his 98 on this board too - you might be able to take care of both transaactions locally!

Who was the guy that was looking for exhaust for his 1998. Was it the guy that was going to talk to Mike about the B&B?

I found someone willing to make the trade, so hopefully they'll be here and ready to put on by the time Mike finishes up the car on thursday. I can't wait to hear the sound of the B&B bullets along w/ the lopey idle of the AZPS02.

Anyone know how the GHL sounds compared to Borla stingers ?

My stingers are too loud for my taste and was thinking of trying a more quiet exhaust.

The only downside is that right now I usually get a number of people asking what my exhaust is on the car.... ;)

My stingers are too loud for my taste and was thinking of trying a more quiet exhaust.

The only downside is that right now I usually get a number of people asking what my exhaust is on the car.... ;)

I hear the 5" ghl's sound just like or close to the borla stingers. The 6" ghl's are in my opinion a lot quiter. They are diffenity less deeper than the B&B bullets or the stingers. I think the less base in the exhaust may be what prevents the drone the B&B put off.

It all depends on what you want. I want a low deep exhaust note, that is semi loud. I don't want to be the loudest, just diffenitly not the quietest.

The only downside is that right now I usually get a number of people asking what my exhaust is on the car....  ;)

I hear the 5" ghl's sound just like or close to the borla stingers. The 6" ghl's are in my opinion a lot quiter. They are diffenity less deeper than the B&B bullets or the stingers. I think the less base in the exhaust may be what prevents the drone the B&B put off.

It all depends on what you want. I want a low deep exhaust note, that is semi loud. I don't want to be the loudest, just diffenitly not the quietest.

Honestly, the other guys may have a point. My car has a cam, lifters, springs, long tubes etc and it opens the car up...bigtime. With the stingers, its pretty loud. My wife claims to hear me from a block away and have been setting off some alarms.

You want louder, cam may be the way to go....

is the cam going to make it louder or is it just going to change the exhaust rythem?

MUCH louder :)

:eek uh oh - does that mean mine got louder too with the new cam you put in? :burnout