NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C5.5 Bumper "Pre sale" by 2F Performance

GuyverVette

GuyverVette

DiagSm.jpg

Hi there.

Finally after researching with lots of manufacturers I have almost everything set up to start the production of the C5.5 bumper.

Bumper1.jpg

Since I'm very low on funds I'm looking to do a "pre sale" and offer the first lot of bumper at a very low price. Since I'm aiming to sell each bumper around $600 I'm offering the first five customers a low price of $400 for the complete one piece ready to bolt on bumper (not painted) but I can have it painted on any factory color for an additional fee.

I already have one interested gentleman, so 4 more interested people would allow me to start the manufacture.

The only thing I ask is that you give me a set of professional quality photos of your car with the bumper already installed and painted and your consent to use them as promotional material for catalogs, website, etc.

Also I'll contemplate this 5 first customers for the same deals and additional discounts on new upcoming products.

I can meet you to talk about it and you can see the car in person too for a better reference. Or I can take PayPal too.

PM me here,

email me at: info@2FPerformance.com

Thanks a lot. :)

http://www.2fperformance.com/

SideLowsm.jpg

Image_436.jpg

Well get this thing cookin .... would like to see a C3 version ... like really soon ???? :thumbs

I think it came out looking fantastic, I'm just still stuck on the tiger shark.

What do you think it will cost to complete it minus paint? Blinkers and marker lights?

GuyverVette
Well get this thing cookin .... would like to see a C3 version ... like really soon ???? :thumbs

Like an updated C3 bumper?? Like this??

CorvetteParrillaNeg.jpg

Or a C3 looking bumper for a C5?? I don't think I'll do that, the stock C5 bumper kinda already looks like a C3 bumper (Central plate, two "grilles") I also think the C3 has it's very own style, which the C5 and C6 share most details and shape, just the C6 being more updated IMO.

I think it came out looking fantastic, I'm just still stuck on the tiger shark.

What do you think it will cost to complete it minus paint? Blinkers and marker lights?

You mean the final price for a customer to buy the bumper and get the blinkers??

I'm aiming for the bumper to be around $600, and I'm looking to modify the C6 foglights for around $200 - $300, but the customer has to provide the foglishts, the side markers can be found for cheap used or pricey at the dealer, that's up to the customer (same with the foglights)

I don't think the whole deal would be more than $1000 already painted (depending on your painter's fees)