NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Employed once again

AZ Z51

After a week and a half off I'm back work,doing sales again.I called a pevious employer and worked a better pay rate.

I would like to get back in a shop soon but I really need to rebuild my tool collection.Everything was stolen a few years ago.So if you cant find a part you are looking for let me know.

Thank you all for your help and concerns

I just spent 3 hours looking for a flexible spark plug starter.

I found one, and only one. Do you guys sell something like that ?

Sorry I work at a wrecking yard ,no tools just parts.

Just use a peice or 3/8 fuel line

Not quite the same thing.....

PS08310.jpg

This one flexes, but stays in the position you put it in. It also has a knob at the end that you turn to spin the spark plug.

It's like a hose, but one that can get into some really funky angles. I need this for a few plugs on the Vega. Big block + headers + roll cage / car ment for inline 4 banger = banged knucles, cut fingers and a lot of :cuss

Glad you got a new job so soon. I was unemployed once for a month and it drove me up the friggin wall.

Not quite the same thing.....

PS08310.jpg

This one flexes, but stays in the position you put it in. It also has a knob at the end that you turn to spin the spark plug.

It's like a hose, but one that can get into some really funky angles. I need this for a few plugs on the Vega. Big block + headers + roll cage / car ment for inline 4 banger = banged knucles, cut fingers and a lot of :cuss

Glad you got a new job so soon. I was unemployed once for a month and it drove me up the friggin wall.

Never seen one before, think I need one :D

Congrats on the job, been there done that, hate the feeling.

Keith

Hey, glad to see the paychecks rolling back in-holidays are a bear of time to not have money....keep us posted on when you're ready to look for work at a shop again.

M~

:party

Congrats on finding a job.....

How many shirts will the first pay check buy :P .... J/K.

Can you get a one off muffler bearing for Melissa's make believe Corvette? I think it goes next to the brake calipers that I need to weld in...... :P I'm told the muffler bearings need to be replaced every other start up......

Congrats again and good luck with the new job...... :thumbs

Andrew

I'm just kidding, Melissa doesn't really need a muffler bearing. :smilelol It was the blinker fluid I was meaning to ask about.......

Andrew

What yard do you work at?

All AZ ford Parts

Hear that Mark (he's our token Ford guy)! A connection :smilelol:smilelol

All AZ ford Parts

I'm connected to all the other major yards and can find almost anything.

1993 crewcab F350 rear passenger door, power door lock solenoid bracket...

My actuator / solenoid works just fine, but the bracket that holds it to the door (white plastic) broke... This is the piece that rivets to the door itself...

I really hate to spend $140.00 for the whole assembly when all I need is the bracket.

I can probably take a picture of what I need if that will help.

Guest AZ Power & Sound

what kind of cars in the yard? PM me your contact info, were ALWAYS looking for parts!