NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Please read.

BSeery

I don't want to sound like a pain in the ass, but I have a problem that needs to be taken care of.

Lots of people asked for someone to work on some A.C.E. polo or T-shirts a while back. As time went on more people asked, they even posted saying they wanted them. We just needed someone to go through the work to get a shirt done.

Well, I stepped up and did that work. It took me about 2 months to get the logo and shirt choices worked out and it all cost a lot of time and money out of my pocket. I figured there would be no problem because so many people were asking for the shirts that I would be able to recover my costs quickly.

Then the shirts became available. I set up a very nice ordering system, both on line and mail in orders are available. I took orders for 1 month and then I noticed a major problem.

1. All those people who wanted shirts were not ordering them. Even though I sent e-mail reminders, posted topics about it and even verbally brought it up from time to time (hint hint).

2. The t-shirts cost more than I planned. Some may have noticed that they went from $15 to $20 already. That is because our supplier said he could do the shirts for $10 if we placed enough orders. Well -- we didn't. Now the shirts alone cost $20 to be done. That does not include Pay Pal fees, delivery fees, recovery of setup fees and a bit of profit setup to pay for this web site. So for those orders I had to haggle to get them for $15 instead of $20. I collected $15 for them and I am paying $15 for them. No recovery of setup, no way to cover Pay Pals charges, no way to cover delivery and time and effort put into this project.

3. If we don't order some more t-shirts soon the price will become $20 for me and probably $25 - $27 for you. Possibly they may just go away entirely.

So, I will ask this one more time. Please place your orders for T-shits and Polos. Order soon. You can order on line or by mail by checking http://arizonavette.net/acegear

Yup, I need to get on the ball and order some shirts.

yup you need to get on the ball.

i decided not to order t-shirts because of the cost - i chose polos instead - mostly because i can wear them to work!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

bring by 3 or 4 for the shop... I wasnt aware they were out yet! I will cut you a check on the spot for them... Large and XL if you got them!

I'll get with you on an order...did any "girl" style tops come out or available cool0023.gif

Take a look here - http://www.foractivewear.com/ and tell me what style you are thinking of. Get the item number, manufacturer and size. Let me know and then I can call Dave and get a price. Custom orders may cost more.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I know I said I would be interested (only) if there was a "girl" tee available. Otherwise, Im not interested.

Ill talk to Tony and see if Nancy has a style in mind and maybe she and I can order a couple. (Depending on the cost.)

Thanks,

Hey Bryan,

2-T shirts 2XL

2-Polo 2XL

I will also throw in $50 toward the website up keep!! :thumbs

I don't do paypal, so PM the amount and I will e-check you the money!

Person to person takes five days!

You know I'm good for it!! :yesnod:yesnod

Ken

• 4 weeks later...

Are you able to bring the ones that we ordered before to Famous Sams tomorrow? If not let me know how to p/u. Thanks , Robert :drinkers

Are you able to bring the ones that we ordered before to Famous Sam's tomorrow? If not let me know how to p/u. Thanks , Robert :drinkers

If they were ordered in November, I will have them with me.

If you ordered in December, I hope to have them at AZ Power and Sound's grand opening on the 14th.