NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ups showed up today! gotta love goodies!

Guest azz061

when do you get yours back?

The weather forecast for Hell shows temperatures above 32F.

Check back soon.

IM Soo Happy For YOU!!

happy.gif

I didn't know you were black Cahd??? Just be glad you don't bark :smilelol:smilelol

Those are works of art! Watching all these monsters get built in the shop pushed me to get a set of ported heads for the Z and a ported throttle body. They just came back from the machine shop yesterday. I'm looking for better throttle response and 40-50HP gain. I have taken this care as far as I can go without boost or power adders. Going down that road means going forged. I'm not ready to take that plunge yet.

Those are works of art! Watching all these monsters get built in the shop pushed me to get a set of ported heads for the Z and a ported throttle body. They just came back from the machine shop yesterday. I'm looking for better throttle response and 40-50HP gain. I have taken this care as far as I can go without boost or power adders. Going down that road means going forged. I'm not ready to take that plunge yet.

With all the fun you've had with Roxanne, you guys should be jumping at the opportunity.

I'm just sayin....

Guest azz061

I think a forged motor is in order! The leader of LPM can't be getting passed by a couple of C5's now can he?

Very nice looking set of heads. They really ought to pick the car up a level.

Regards,

Mike

I think a forged motor is in order! The leader of LPM can't be getting passed by a couple of C5's now can he?

Oh snap! :lol