NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

speaking of karma....

anmracing

:D Do you guys have any stories (preferably car related) where karma got someone who done you wrong?

Andrew & I have a few-but the best (or worst, depending on your viewpoint) was when a jerky boy from the richie high school where I was taking summer school tore up the street in front of my Olds with his fancy pants Camaro. Threw rocks all over the hood of the Olds and chapped my hide! We went looking for him that evening and found him-just as he ran a light and hit two or three vehicles in front of us! The Camaro was trashed and we took great pleasure in informing the fuzz that he was way responsible, running the light and all. tee hee! So, the good news is we didn't get in trouble and he got the shaft all around. :lol:lol

Sorry about the camaro, tho.

Any other stories?

M~

Back in my high school days, I went to a pretty nice high school, (ritzy area)...anyway, I had this badazz Camaro, car was saweeet! One day, I took off down the street, I was gettin' it :burnout sprayin' gravel and all kinds of hell, looked back and saw this chic in an old Oldsmobile or some Bat-car looking thing...wait, I don't like how this story ends though...confused0086.gif

Guest Sidewinder
Back in my high school days, I went to a pretty nice high school, (ritzy area)...anyway, I had this badazz Camaro, car was saweeet! One day, I took off down the street, I was gettin' it :burnout sprayin' gravel and all kinds of hell, looked back and saw this chic in an old Oldsmobile or some Bat-car looking thing...wait, I don't like how this story ends though...confused0086.gif

Now THAT is funny!!!!

That's right-you don't like how that story ends. That guy was a putz. And a girlie mama's boy. At least he survived the crash to be a putz another day.

Few years ago while they were adding the additional lanes on 89A between Cottonwood and Sedona, a putz was passing cars like a maniac. Zone was reduced down to 45 because of the construction and clearly marked ?no passing?. Traffic was flowing at around 50.

He?d pass two or three cars at a time, driving like a real ass, passed me doing at least 70+. He?d tuck back into line forcing others to hit their brakes so he could sneak back in. After he passed me and about 10 other cars ahead of me, he ended up passing a group of cars that had a DPS officer smack dap in the middle of it. Idiot actually hit his brakes in an effort to slow down, but was committed to the pass so had to speed up again to get around the block of cars (oncoming traffic was coming).

Needless to say, took the DPS officer half a millisecond to turn on his lights. Cars honked as the past by the sucker. I bet the DPS officer saw this coming from a mile back.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I can think of a few karmatic moments at Club Day recently that happened to a few people talking shit about how "there isn't a car out here that can touch me!" I won't go there though. Let's just say, they got theirs.

On another note,

My family and I were travelling in a snow storm one time from Colorado Springs to Truth or Consequences New Mexico. We were driving in a Pontiac Bonneville SS at the time. As we were coming through Raton Pass, there was this idiot that past us doing about 65mph. He forced us to the shoulder where we had to slow down and then wait to get back onto the interstate. He ended up getting about a mile down the hill from us and started fishtailing. (Probably hit the notorious "black ice") and ended up clipping the back end of another car, doing a few donuts and then flipping off the side of the road in a tumble of about 3 or 4 roll overs down the side of the mountain.

I don't know if he was okay or not. At the time, my step dad didn't stop. But I remembered thinking to myself, wow, that guy may have just cost himself his life. I was about 16 years old.

However, I felt that not stopping to help was wrong as well. And my Step dad's karma ended up biting all of us in the ass on the trip back when he was driving too fast, skidded on ice and we took a nose-dive into a ditch around the same area where the other guy had just wrecked a few days earlier. However, my step dad was well known for driving and drinking and I think that had a lot to do with the accident as well.

Tanya

I can think of a few karmatic moments at Club Day recently that happened to a few people talking shit about how "there isn't a car out here that can touch me!" I won't go there though. Let's just say, they got theirs.

On another note,

My family and I were travelling in a snow storm one time from Colorado Springs to Truth or Consequences New Mexico. We were driving in a Pontiac Bonneville SS at the time. As we were coming through Raton Pass, there was this idiot that past us doing about 65mph. He forced us to the shoulder where we had to slow down and then wait to get back onto the interstate. He ended up getting about a mile down the hill from us and started fishtailing. (Probably hit the notorious "black ice") and ended up clipping the back end of another car, doing a few donuts and then flipping off the side of the road in a tumble of about 3 or 4 roll overs down the side of the mountain.

I don't know if he was okay or not. At the time, my step dad didn't stop. But I remembered thinking to myself, wow, that guy may have just cost himself his life. I was about 16 years old.

However, I felt that not stopping to help was wrong as well. And my Step dad's karma ended up biting all of us in the ass on the trip back when he was driving too fast, skidded on ice and we took a nose-dive into a ditch around the same area where the other guy had just wrecked a few days earlier. However, my step dad was well known for driving and drinking and I think that had a lot to do with the accident as well.

Tanya

Tanya-Double ouch! :eek

And Keith-I love when there is a cop around when you need one~ :devil

M~

ps-oh, parody thread didn't go over well that early in the morning.

pps-Scratch is as old as US?!? Poor old guy....