NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Alignment Shop

MY76LT4

I can reccomend my shop. we do alot of Corvettes, we have a computerized laser alignment rack. My brother does the alignments and he is the best. Period. He takes pride in doing a perfect alignment, no shortcuts. Its really easy to do an alignment that drives good but is really not perfect. We do alignments that are perfect, and if you have custom settings that you want implemented we can do that as well. Give us a call if you decide to use us. We are in Tempe and if that is too far then no hard feelings, but a good quality job is definitely worth the drive. thanks Joe. Classic Gold Auto Centre 317 S. Rockford Dr. Tempe, AZ. 85281 480-967-2521.

I can attest to what Sloryde said. They did my C5 last summer before I left on a 5500 mile trip. Great job! :thumbs

i agree a quality job is worth the drive - however, if you are FAR EAST like power road or so, and don't want to drive to tempe - i have always had great alignments and great customer service with Big O tires on power and baseline.

the last time i took my truck in for an alignment (5" front and 7" rear drop) they put it on the rack and told got it all set to align and said that it was already as aligned as they could get it and didn't charge me for this "inspection" and that was almost 2 years ago - and my tires have worn fine since!

but - i plan on supporting our fellow corvette owner/members and will be taking mine to sloryde (radiator is on it's way - so i'll let you know when it gets here)

Besides Sloryde's recommendation I would say the Brakes Plus on Baseline and Country Club. The alignment guy is a C3 owner and has done mine twice now.

Other than that - Network Alignment in Gilbert or Mesa.

I highly recommend Network Alignment and Brakes. They have done Melissa's make believe Vette. Yes, more than just Brian and Dan have seen this Vette that we keep talking about.... And they did Melissa's 1968 Olds 442..... They do very good work......

Andrew

:burnout:burnout

__________ Finish Line!!!!

I can reccomend my shop. we do alot of Corvettes, we have a computerized laser alignment rack. My brother does the alignments and he is the best. Period. He takes pride in doing a perfect alignment, no shortcuts. Its really easy to do an alignment that drives good but is really not perfect. We do alignments that are perfect, and if you have custom settings that you want implemented we can do that as well. Give us a call if you decide to use us. We are in Tempe and if that is too far then no hard feelings, but a good quality job is definitely worth the drive. thanks Joe. Classic Gold Auto Centre 317 S. Rockford Dr. Tempe, AZ. 85281 480-967-2521.

That sounds great Joe,

My son Simon will call you Monday morning to see what day and time your brother can do the alignment. We live in Glendale so he will need to wait at your shop while the alignment is being done.

Nothing to special about the settings. He will bring the specs we have been going by.

Thanks again

David

76LT4, Thanks for the opportunity you wont regret it. Hey Eddie44 did you get your car back from the bodyshop? How does it look? Blacks a tough color, but a new black paint job looks especially cool.

3,503 lbs of trouble
I can reccomend my shop... we have a computerized laser alignment rack. My brother does the alignments and he is the best. Period. He takes pride in doing a perfect alignment, no shortcuts.

Serious question - Do you guys have the settings or specs for a DeLorean in your computerized laser alignment rack? I'm looking for someone I can trust with the car when the time comes.

I will find out about the specs. after I get done opening up today. I was just thinking that I have never been in a Delorean but then I remembered that in highschool a neighbor had one and he let me and another neighbor kid take it to BurgerKing. I know can you believe it? I didn't drive the kid who lived next door drove (Delorean lived across the street), anyway we went through the drive-through and he couldn't get the bag in the window so we pulled out of the drive-through and I had to get out go around and grab the bag out of his hand. Now that I think about it that guy was crazy for letting us use the car but we were very nice to it. I dont think we even broke 45mph. I will get back to you on the specs.

76LT4, Thanks for the opportunity you wont regret it. Hey Eddie44 did you get your car back from the bodyshop? How does it look? Blacks a tough color, but a new black paint job looks especially cool.

Yes, I did get it back tonight. It looks awesome! I'll post pics tomorrow.

76LT4, Thanks for the opportunity you wont regret it.

Many thanks for the great alignment on the 76 and for the very professional service. Yourself, your brother and the others in your shop were all great to meet and deal with.

While this visit was for alignment, the confidence I have in your shop I will bring the car in for other service in the future. Even living in Glendale it is well worth it to me and my son to drive to your shop in Tempe. I will be recommending your shop to others.

Happy holidays.

David and Simon

Thank you for the business and the compliment. It is definitely a good feeling to know you've made a customer happy. You and your son have a beautiful car with an awesome drivetrain. Definitely a top notch C-3. Thanks Joe.

I'm goin in tomorrow for a radiator in my C4 - sounds like i'm in for a definite treat!

glad to hear it was a pleasant experience!

• 3 weeks later...

If your car is feeling "light" or wandering over the road you might want to get that alignment checked/fixed at Classic Gold.

David

If your car is feeling "light" or wandering over the road you might want to get that alignment checked/fixed at Classic Gold.

David

Hey Joe!

I've had a bit of vibration since getting the new wheels and tires...not serious and is worse on some roads and non existant on others at same speeds. Would like alignment checked and am thinking about bushings...you any help in that area???

Michael

I would definitely be interested in checking it out for you. I had an '88 Z-52 that had a similar problem, it ended up being a bad rear wheel bearing. Could be something less serious though. Let me know what you want to do. Whatever it needs you can at least rest assured knowing that you won't be overcharged or "sold" on work that you don't need. Thanks Joe.

Excellent - I'll try to set up some time next week to come by...

I know the rear wheel bearing were changed about 84-90K miles (115K now)...not sure the front - they were ok then.

I'll see ya next week.

MH

Guest Simpson36

sloryde:

I love getting referrals from other car owners. You've got another alignment cutomer here.

Our CE is my wife's daily driver and she 'kissed' a curb with it a couple days ago.

Yesterday I took the car to have the tires and the alignment checked out. The alignment is toast so that will definately need to be done. Actualy, the shop that did the alignment did a lousy job, and they somehow missed the fact that one of the lower A-frames was falling off the car and aligned it anyway. . . . . so I was considering getting it re-done anyway.

We live in north Phoenix, but will be in the 'south land' on Saturday. Are you open?

sloryde:

I love getting referrals from other car owners. You've got another alignment cutomer here.

Our CE is my wife's daily driver and she 'kissed' a curb with it a couple days ago.

Yesterday I took the car to have the tires and the alignment checked out. The alignment is toast so that will definately need to be done. Actualy, the shop that did the alignment did a lousy job, and they somehow missed the fact that one of the lower A-frames was falling off the car and aligned it anyway. . . . . so I was considering getting it re-done anyway.

We live in north Phoenix, but will be in the 'south land' on Saturday. Are you open?

he is open on saturdays - you should call him though to make sure he's not booked

he did my radiator on a saturday! :D

Classic Gold Auto Centre 317 S. Rockford Dr. Tempe, AZ. 85281 480-967-2521

Hey Sipmson36, Joe here We do alignments on Sat. but we have no availability until next sat. If you would like to call me my cell is 480-242-4013, shop is 480-967-2521. Thanks

Thanks for the tip. Togo.

How did you like the work that was done?

i was quite impressed! Joe knows his stuff - and the thing i most like is that he's a fellow corvette owner, so he knows how a lot of us baby our cars!

he did a top notch job on my radiator - and i'd definitely take it back for other work that i simply won't do myself!

FWIW he had to perform a few modifications to my vehicle to make my radiator fit, but kept his word on the price - i don't know how hard the "mods" were, but i like a guy that can stick by his word on a price quote!

hats off to joe and his brothers!

HEY JOE - think you'll make it out to mikes this weekend? i know you guys don't work until 5 p.m. - come on out and say hi and show off that Grand Sport - and we don't care if it's dirty - just know you will get a bit of crap just like i do if it's not clean!

:drinkers

Thanks for the tip. Togo.

How did you like the work that was done?

I will give them the :thumbs also. I had them align my C5 last summer before I left on a 5500 mi trip. Work was excellent and they know how to treat our babies.

Thanks for the accolades guys. It's nice to know you have some confidence in us. I couldn't make it to AZP&S grand opening as I am having concrete work done at my house and it seems with all the construction going on lately cement companies are like dentists, you take whatever appt. they have or you may have to wait a while to get another appt. So I took Sat. afternoon. Anyway it sounds like everyone had a great time and I missed out. See ya next time. Joe.