NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

WTB- C5 Convertible

Corvette Kid

Corvette Kid

My dad is selling his 93 40th Ruby convertible and is now looking for a C5. He has had over 50 Corvettes and is VERY specific about what he is looking for. He wants a C5 convertible with LOW miles, preferably under 30K miles. He is ONLY interested in the following colors - black, navy, mag red, possibly the other blues like nassau, electron, le mans and maybe spiral grey. The car MUST be an automatic, he prefers a stock car to a highly modified one. Preferably the car would be in AZ, CA, NV, CO. Let me know if anyone knows of one that fits that criteria....please don't send me any 6 speed cars or couple, Z06s, fixed roofs etc. Thanks SEAN

Let me know when he wants to sell that C2. Oh wait, I'd have to sell the house and live in it to afford it :banghead

Corvette Kid
Let me know when he wants to sell that C2. Oh wait, I'd have to sell the house and live in it to afford it :banghead

LOL....yep his 65 is pretty darn nice. The C5 is actually more for my mom....thats why he wants an automatic.

Yep. Automatics are for girls.

Ouch you're just cruisin for it Ted. Thank the Lord mines a 6-speed.

I have a friend that has a 98 convert ,, blue with white top ... grey interior ...

has 2000 chrome wheels with new RunFlats (500 mi),,, Z06 package (not certain what all that includes) he said wheel vents, Mesh on front grille ... 57,000 miles Auto ... loaded >>> don't have pix for you ,,, but this guy has several toys and is making room for a new restro project ... impresses me to takes really good care of his stuff .....

you can call him ... Terry 602-432-2546

mite be worth checking out .....