Another Glitch

Eddie44

I changed my Avatar to my "Happy Easter" one the other night. Yesterday here at work I noticed the forum was still displaying a poor copy of my old Avatar. I went home last night and the new one is showing. This morning back at work my old one is showing again. Isn't the Avatar stored on the forum as opposed to the computer?

I shut it down because it's a laptop that I take home every night. I've both refreshed and logged out and back in. Just WEIRD!

It has to be that PC. I see your freaky bunny and it scares me. :lol And that is from at least 3 different comuters.

Try deleting cookies or clearing internet browser history.

Eddie your seeing a cached version of your old avatar on the work computer. I don't knowe why it didn't refresh!!!

Try what Sean suggested.

Or right click on your avatar and see if the Show Picture option is active!

I changed my Avatar to my "Happy Easter" one the other night. Yesterday here at work I noticed the forum was still displaying a poor copy of my old Avatar. I went home last night and the new one is showing. This morning back at work my old one is showing again. Isn't the Avatar stored on the forum as opposed to the computer?

Press ctrl-F5

:burnout2

Close your eyes and think about it being a scary bunny.

This morning the bunny was there???? Sometimes you just can't explain these computers!

Do you shut down your work pc when you leave?

lmfao