NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome to az99frc

1EvilC5

Welcome Peter :howdy

How about some pictures of your 2004 Turbo Z06. Very interested in seeing the finished product in person.

How about some numbers as well.

Hopefully you will make it out to an event in the near future.

Phil... :devil

Guest az99frc

Hey thanks for the welcome. I'll definitely take and post some pics of the turbo setup when I finally get it back. Been in the shop going on two weeks now and I'm seriously getting tired of driving my wife's car everywhere...to say nothing of her feelings on the matter :crazy

Peter

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Hey thanks for the welcome. I'll definitely take and post some pics of the turbo setup when I finally get it back. Been in the shop going on two weeks now and I'm seriously getting tired of driving my wife's car everywhere...to say nothing of her feelings on the matter :crazy

Peter

Which shop is doing the work?

Hey thanks for the welcome.  I'll definitely take and post some pics of the turbo setup when I finally get it back.  Been in the shop going on two weeks now and I'm seriously getting tired of driving my wife's car everywhere...to say nothing of her feelings on the matter :crazy

Peter

Which shop is doing the work?

on CF i think he said XTREME is doing the work

i coaxed him over here yesterday in a thread he had about 60# injectors :drinkers